༄𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝗼༄

It was only the beginning of the summer of 2019.
Like always at this time ,on the  second week of the summer break,the Main family was driving on a narrow street to the small town called Bellagio.The town was located next to the Lago di Como lake in north Italy.The family was heading to a guest house ,living there with another family,who are from London like them.
Elara preferred hotels. She thought that guest houses are boring and staying there for 4 weeks would be her nightmare.
She did not know how her parents found this house and how they could find a house where British like them live.
When she first saw the Bellagio board the first she looked at was the landscape and the ancient looking houses most specifically the ancient town.She looked at the camera ,which lay on her lap.She didn't had her phone by her,the parents took it away,saying she and her brother need to detox from the social media ,this 4 weeks have to pass without their phones.And actually the guest house has no internet so there is no need to have their phones  by them .
Elara didn't mind, not like her brother, he was bored and talked all the time that he wouldn't be bored if he had his phone by himself.Her brother teased her all the way to Bellagio.Talking about his boredom or about how much he didn't want to come ,and how much he hates Italy.She listened at him,but she let him talk his anger out.
Elara looked out through the window,she  saw some cute boys.
"This summer I have to forget about him, this summer I'm going to forget him. Two years have passed, he doesn't like me."she thought of the boy she had fallen for a year and a half. And with her thoughts about him,and about her home, they arrived .First looking at the house ,her first thought was how beautiful it was.
She saw there a pool, a large garden with fruit trees, beautiful, was the only word what she thought.

A man opened the gate , "he's probably working here," she thought. Driving in ,she saw  a woman, a girl, and a boy coming  out from the house ,they waited for  them.After they got out of the car,the family approached them.
"Oh, our guests are here. Come in, come in," the woman smiled ,clapping her hands.
"Nice to meet you, Miss Matkins," her father said.
"Nice to meet you too ,Mr. Maine, but call me Beatrice."
"And you can call me Oliver, and there is my family,my wife Theresa, my son Carlos and my daughter Elara." Everyone greeted the women.
"And there are my children, my son Theodor and my daughter Sophie," she said. Elara looked up and looked  directly into his eyes.She froze .It can't be possible.
"Elara? Is that you?" the boy asked. Elara wanted to laugh, how can she be so unlucky?
"Hey Theo, nice to see you," she smiled at the boy, but she didn't really want to smile. There was the boy who broke her heart and he didn't even know about it.The boy she wanted to forget.The boy she loved.Now she has to live with him for 4 weeks.
"Nice to see you too." He smiled at her.
"Do you know Elara?" Beatrice asked surprised.
"Yes, she is from our town,we are classmates."he said ,looking at her again,than he looked away.
"I'm so glad you two now each other."Beatrice seemd to shine at the news.
Elaras parents were happy too,just Elara not."Theodor,show her around ,please."she looked at her son.
„Yes mom"he said looking at Elara."Come"
Elara followed him.
"I remember that you said in the class that you are going to Italy,but i didn't expect that your family will be the family who are living by us."
"Belive me I didn't expect  it too."they entered the house.
"So there is the kitchen"he pointed to the room on the right.In  the room was a women who was cooking pasta."She is Matilda."said Theo.
"Nice to meet you."Elara greeted the woman who was in her early forties.

Theodor  started to laugh her out.
"She doesn't speak english."
"Oh,and I don't speak italian either."said the girl.
"Whatever ,come."he led her to the stairs.
They walked up.
"So i don't know how to explain this,but first here is your room."he led her to the first room on the first floor."and there is mine"he pointed to the other room."so and there it comes the funny thing,we are alone in this floor."he said blushing.
"Ohhh,can I ask you why?"she said,she didn't want to be alone with Theodor in the first floor.
"First there are three rooms,and the thrid one,let's just say we can't use the third room.But if you want you can change rooms with your brother or my sister.But the another rooms are way smaller then this."Elara didn't know  if she wanted to change rooms,if she changes now ,he would think that she doesn't likes him,but deep down she wanted to stay with Theo on this floor.
"No problem,I can stay here."was her final answer.
The boy smiled at her.She didn't see him smiling that much like today.

"Okey,so i let you unpack,and if you want i can show you around,we can go to the town ,and at 7pm there will be a party for us teens, we can go there too."he said.
"Okey,let's meet then in about 20 minutes then  we can go out."After he left the room,Elara started to unpack.
Elara really wanted to call her best friend right now.But she didn't have her phone.She cursed this trip,her parents and everything.Why is it happening with her?
She thought back what she felt when she saw him.He looked better than the last she saw him.He was tanner ,his hair was longer.She remembered when he cut his whole hair in January it was so ugly ,Elara and her friends laughed him out.But in deep inside Elara found it cute.But he looked better with longer hair.And now,sitting on her bed,Elara thought about her plan.She have to find an other guy,a guy from Italy who luckly is speaking english and she can forget about him.