༄𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫༄

In the morning,when the sun rose,Elara woke up

In the morning,when the sun rose,Elara woke up .It was a little bit strange,she wasn't in her bed.But after looking at her right she saw the boy.His beautiful lashes ,she always wondered how boys could have this long and fine lashes.He wasn't awake.He was so peaceful.Yesterdays event between them flashed in her memories .The way he kissed her the way he touched her.She always dreamed about it.This between them ,it was so good and bad .It was just a summer romance.She is not supposed to have feelings or something like that.But it was so good,she wanted it to last,but she knew it wouldn't.
„Why are you starring?" he asked,she rose from her thoughts.His voice was so deep ,she loved it.
„I wasn't starring."-she answered.
„Hmm,i think you were."he rolled a little bit at left ,he was now on top of her.
„Uhum."she wasn't in the mood for arguing with him ,she just wanted his lips to touch hers.She didn't have to wait long,because he started to kiss her.His warm lips warmed her up,his hands moved up to her thights,as hers to his hair.She loved it.His beautiful brown hair was her weakness.
The bell rung.
„Fuck"he moaned into her mouth.He pulled away,his checks were flushed,so was hers.Elara chuckled at the sight.He rolled on the side,she stood up.
„Where are you going?"he stood up to.
„I have to change,breakfast is ready."she said and walked to the door.
„You can wear a shirt of mine and a short of mine ."he winked.
„Well,we don't want our parents to find it out,are we?"she winked back then opened the door and walked out.She walked to her room. Took a quick shower and dressed in a summer dress.When she walked down to the dining room,everybody was there.She hated that she was always the last who shows up.
„Good morning darling!"Beatrice greeted her.
„Morning"she smiled and sat down next to Sophie.She put a boiled egg in her plate and started to eat.
„So my dears."Beatrice started"What do you want to do today?"she asked.
„Can we go to the river mom ,pleasee."
Sophia asked her mother,she chuckled.
„Okey dear,who wants to go to the river?"she asked.
„Me"Carlos said.He always does what Sophie does.
„Elara,Theo ?You two want to go to?"she looked at them.
„Actually mom,i really looked forward to go today to the river so I think I'm coming."Theo said and continued to eat.
„I'm coming too."Elara said.
„Good,then you two can watch after the kids,because today I'm really not in the mood to go to the river."she laughed.
Elaras parents agreed.
„Yeah ,today we wanted to go actually to downtown."Theresa said.
„I think we can all agree that the kids will be in good hands,i trust my daughter and i don't think that she would let them drown."Oliver said laughing.
„Dad!"Elara looked schocked at her father.
„Im just joking,okey!"he laughed.
„So let's see the plan.The kids are going to the river,Theresa and Oliver downtown,and I'm staying here alone with Matilda cooking."Beatrice announced.
"You can come with us Beatrice."Oliver said.
"Oh no problem,just kidding,I want to stay here."she laughed.
After finishing breakfast they all went on their way.The kids took the bikes and rode to the river .Elara and Theodore didn't speak on their way.She was in front of him.While riding he was looking at her.He couldn't belive that he got a girl like her.She was beautiful,smart and she was everything what he wanted .He was smiling in deep inside.He knew it was just a summer romance between them.He knew when they go back to London,they would act like strangers again.He didn't want that.She liked her perhaps loved her.Since he first saw her.Her beautiful green eyes,her eyes,oh her eyes.He loved them.They were nothing like his boring brown ones.Green like grass,he was addicted to them.He remembers that day very well when he thought she loves someone else.Perhaps Aaron,from their class.He sat with him.And she was sitting right next to them.They were comparing their veins in their arm.She was looking at them.First he thought he was looking at Aaron.Of course she was.Why would she look at him?A boy he fucked up his life because of fake friends,at a boy who is a drug addict,who smokes 24/7 ,a boy who is acting like he hates her.He doesn't know what she was thinking.Probably she thought that the two boys were dumb and acting like children.Probably she was looking at him,or first at Aaron than at him.Or perhaps at the time when she was sitting next to Bryan.He was so jealous at them,how she spoke with him or how he always leand towards her when he talked with her,how they worked together,he hated it.And Theo,he was always at the background,watching at them ,but it was the past right noch ,because know ,here in Bellagio,she was with him.Just with him.Not with Aaron,not with Adriano,not with Bryan.With him.With Theodore Matkins.He never thought that it will ever happen.That Elara Maine would ever look at him or perhaps sleep with him.He was lucky.The most luckiest boy in this fucking world.She was his and he was hers.And finally after starring at eachother everytime when they saw eachother,finally they were together,even if it ends in 3-4 weeks.He doesn't cares anymore .He was happy know,this is the only thing what matters.
"Theooo,what are you doing there ,we arrived 10 minutes ago.Why are you sitting still on your bike?"Sophia interrupted his thoughts.He just noticed now that they arrived.He looked at Elara,she was giggling at him.He started to blush.He didn't know why.Was he in love with her?
"Sorry,I was just thinking."were the only words what came up from his mouth.
"And about what?"she investigated him.
"No one of your business Soph,go and swim with your boyfriend,thats why you wanted to come,you didn't wanted mommy to see you with a boy,especially with Carlos."
"What do you mean especially with Carlos,hm?"Elara walked towards him.He knew ,if he is answering bad ,he fuck it up, he loses his girl.
"Carlos and Soph are so to speak,living together.Mom would be very uppset if you and me would have a thing,you know if we sleep together because of protection etc.She would be upset if Soph and Carlos would sleep together,because he is a boy and she is a girl."he saved himself from losing her.She was looking at him with a questioning look.But her reaction softened.
"Oh i understand,i think both of our parents would be upset if they find out that somebody from us were together."she said.
"Yes,and don't think that I don't saw how you looked at Elara,I bet with you,you two would be a couple ."Soph said peevishly.
"When you mean."Theo said.Soph left him there,and went with Carlos to swim.Elara walked towards him.
"So your mother wouldn't be that happy if she finds out that you and me are a thing,hm?"
"She would just be afraid.Being afraid of getting you pregnant than leaving you like my father did."
"We are in the 21 century,if you get me pregnant and after that you will leave me than i will choose abortion."
"I know."he smiled at her.He will never do that.He would not be his father.If she gets pregnant with his child,he will stay with her,even if they are young,16,even if she chooses abortion,he doesn't want to leave her.But they made this promise,that they will end things between them.After summer break ,everything will be like before Bellagio .Nothing.
"What are you thinking about?"she asked.
"Nothing much,just about London,about friends,school."
"Did you talked with them,with your friends?"she asked.
"Nah ,i don't have my phone by me,mom took away,she always does that."he laughed.She wasn't suprised.She looked at him with a boring look.
"Same,mom took Carlos and my phone away to,saying we have to detox from this broing social media."she rolled her eyes.
"That means that your bestie doesn't know about us?"he raised his eyebrows.
"Isn't it a secret?"she questioned him.
"Yeah it is"
"I'm not gonna tell her."she said."It's a secret,we promised.",she walked away.He heard from her voice,that she wasn't pleased with the decision.They didn't talked after that.They just looked at eachother,smiled at eachother and enjoyed that short time what they had.