༄𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝗼 𝗼𝐟 𝐮𝐬༄

Elara woke up to the sound of the bell, it was breakfast time

Elara woke up to the sound of the bell, it was breakfast time. She doesn't want to wake up, her bed was  the most comfortable place, and she doesn't want to talk to anyone. She wants to stay at the house today, she wants to finish reading the book she read yesterday, and she wants to start reading the book Theo bought her. She lay there for about 30 minutes, after the time had passed, she dressed up and went to the dining room. The others just finished their breakfast.
"Elara,where were you?" her mother asked.
"I'm sorry for being late, I don't feel well, I think I will stay here today." She sat down ,and took a boiled egg on her plate.
"You are pale, dear, do you have fever?" she asked and stroked her daughter's forehead. "No, you're not warm. But, dear, you can stay at home today,come and eat something." Elara began to eat and saw Theodor starring at her, but after a second he looked away.

"Theo, can you stay with Elara?I'm worried that she is sick and cannot tell Matilda, "Beatrice looked at her son.
Theo spat out the water he drank.
"Sorry, my bad,yes mom, if you wish." He said, but Elara heard it wasn't his wish, he didn't want to stay with her. She said nothing.
After the others had left the house, Elara went back to her room and picked up the book she was reading,she wore a bathing suit under her dress, as she had been every day since she was in Italy. She went down. Matilda was making aprikose juice.Theo was already sitting there, waiting for her. She sat down next to him and opened the book. He looked at her and said nothing, just looked.
"She is beautiful when she is reading." It was his only thought.

"Have you read the book I bought?" he asked after 5 minutes of stare. She looked at him.
"Not yet," she said, looking at her book.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked.
"No, why would I be? "She asked looking at him and put the book down.
"Because I left you? "He asked. She giggled.
"No, I'm not, I really hoped you would go, just imagine our parents finding us, no, I'm not mad about that," she said.
"Then why aren't you talking to me?"
"Why should I talk? What should I say?" She picked up the book and sat down on the bench.
"Whatever ." He took a cigarette and started to smoke.
"I thought you didn't smoke at home." She looked at him. Of course she couldn't keep the words to herself.

"Yes, I don't smoke, but Mom isn't here, and Matilda doesn't say anything. "He went in the pool. He just sat in the pool and smoked. Then he looked over at Elara's head. There was an Aprikose tree.
"Could you give me an aprikose?" he asked the girl ,she looked up from her book.
"Where?"
"Look up. "She did what he said. She picked one up and threw it at him. He caught.
"Thank you," he said and began to eat. Elara walked over to the pool and sat down, dangling her legs in the water.
"Why aren't you coming in?" The boy asked looking at her, or rather ,Elara thought, because he wore sunglasses.
"I'm not in the mood." She smirked.
"Hmm, aren't you in the mood? "he swam up to her.
"Nope."she smiled. The boy was too close to her. He spread her legs and stepped closer, their face was now an inch away. Elara stopped breathing ,so did Theo.
They looked into each other's eyes. Elara doesn't recognize that she wasn't breathing. She took a deep breath.

"You should come, the water is warm, or perhaps hot, just like  you under your dress."
Elara blushed and started laughing. She sprinkled him with water,he laughed and swam to the other side.
"I'm not kidding."he said.
"No, I am good here." She picked up her sunglasses and looked up at the sky. The boy did not speak. They were silent. Ten minutes later,Theo swam to Elara, she seemed to be lost in her thoughts. The boy slowly swam towards her, then he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the water. The girl was lost under the bubbles. She swam up and started to cough.
"You bastard, you could have warned me." She caught the water out ."he smiled.
"It wouldn't have been interesting." He winked . She smiled.
"You are right, the water is really hot," she said, swimming up the stairs.

"Where are you going? "He asked being scared of her leaving him, he thought she was upset and wanted to leave him.
"I'm going to take my dress off,how should I swim in that dress?"She pointed to her white dress. He blushed as he looked at her.
"She's hot" was his only thought.
"Can you pick me  an aprikose? "He asked.
She was already in her bikini and walked over to the aprikose tree.
"This is your second one, does it tastes so good?" She said, picking up one and went back to the pool, giving him the aprikose.
"Of course. " he took the fruit. "Try it. "he gave her the fruit.She took it and she bit in it. He watched her.
"Okay, right, it tastes good." She gave back the fruit. The boy took it and broke it in two pieces and he gave her the half she bit into. The boy throws away the core and they finished eating the fruit.

After a few minutes, he sprayed water on her.
"Stop, she giggled and sprayed water on him too.They did  spray eachother for like 2 minutes until Theo grabbed her arm. She laughed, but got serious when she saw his face. He was looking at her. This look was like the look when Elara sat on the ledge of the pool and he swam to her.
He leaned forward and so did Elara too, then he kissed her passionately.She didn't think of the after,she kissed him back.
"It was wrong ."was her only thought, but she didn't care. It was so powerful. She wanted it to be her first kiss .They were so close, she felt his body on hers,every inch of his body, so did Theo too.He felt over him, every  inch of her.And it happend to be the first time when his heart started to beat faster,his pulse became faster under her touch .When he recognized the feeling  he pulled away from her.
His breathing was fast, his face flushed, his hair messy. Elara thought that she probably looked like him.
"I'm sorry. I didn't have to. I'm sorry. I have to go." It was the only thing he said. Elara was angry. She was so mad at him.

She could have known. He left her alone in the pool. She didn't see him after that.She dressed up and went downstairs. He was not in the house. They were eating, having dinner ,than having lunch. He wasn't there either. She doesn't saw him.And so it was for one week. He ignored her.