༄𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞༄

⚠️𝑻𝑾⚠️

⚠️𝑻𝑾⚠️

It was the first day since Theodor and Elara were "together ".Nobody seemed this realitionship between them.The parents  thought that Theo doesn't have angry issues any more.The siblings thought they are friends again.They kept their secret.They didn't show  any emotions near them,just when they were together,and they were every second together.
Elara woke up to the sound of a bell rung.Today she is going with Soph to the downtown.She promised her.
"Can I come with you two?"asked Theo at breakfast.
"No,we don't need boys,we are doing a girly day,just girls,no boys,and you are a boy."Sophie told her brother,Elara chuckled at the boy.

"Let's pretend I'm a girl."he said as he sipped his aprikose juice. He was obsessed with this fruit, Elara thought.
"No, we don't need you, besides you spent yesterday with Elara, today it's my turn."
"Hey," said Carlos, "she's my sister, when could I spend some time with her?" He asked, but Elara knew he didn't want to spend time with her, he just said it because he wanted to join the conversation. Elara didn't speak, just listened.
"You can spend your whole life with her, but today I'm only going with Elara, no parents, no boys." Soph said, continuing  breakfast. He looked at her. He wanted to spend the day with his lover. But his annoying sister must interrupt them, and Elara, with her affectionate heart, agreed to Sophies' request.

"Okay, Soph, come on, let's go. "Elara got up, Theo sighed.
"Have a nice day girls and I'll see you at lunch," said Beatrice.
They both took their bikes and rode to the city center. When they got there, Elara bought ice cream, one chocolate-flavored for Sophie and one strawberry-flavored for Elara.
They started walking the streets, savoring ice cream.
"Elara? "Sophia broke the silence between them.
"Yes, Sophia? "Elara turned to her friend.
"Would we be friends when we get back to London?" she asked.
"Yes of course. "Elara smiled at her.
"OKAY. "she smiled. "Can I tell you something? But promise you won't tell anyone. "She looked at her with a very serious look.
"I promise." she said,raising her hands.

"I think I like your brother. "She said, turning red. Elara stopped.
"Wait, do you like Carlos? "she asked the girl. Elara finally woke up from her  shock and followed Sophia.
"Is he your brother or do you have secretly another? "she raised her eyebrows.
"Of course not. "Elara laughed. "Soph, I'm so glad you told me, and I have a feeling Carlos likes you too."
"You think so? "Sophia asked.
"Of course, I've seen him look at you, he obviously likes you."
"Then let's go home and tell him." She turned  around and ran back to the bikes. Elara ran after her. Sophia jumped on her bike and started driving back home.
"Soph, not so fast, we have enough time to tell him about your feelings." Elara finally caught up with her.

"You don't understand, I love him and I don't any have time, and if he's with another girl right now, maybe Jessica.He 's spending time with Theo today. What if they went to some girls, ahhh maybe we are late. Maybe he loves someone else now. "She said almost crying.
"Sophia, be positive, we're not that far and I'm 100% sure the boys are at home by the pool, not by the girls."
"And if the girls are there? "Sophia asked her.
"No more what ifs, okey. Just two more minutes and we're there. " Elara said, and they both fell silent until they arrived. They opened the gate and left their bikes against the wall. Sophia rushed into the house, Elara was behind her.
"Girls,why are you so early? "Beatrice asked.