༄ 𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗺𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝗼𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝐲?-𝐄༄

Getting back her phone after arriving home,the first thing what she did was checking his profile

Getting back her phone after arriving home,the first thing what she did was checking his profile.It was just like the same before the holidays.He got some new followers,just the same people who started to follow her.Scrolling through his old pictures she wondered how it all happend and why?She never thought that he will ever want to be with her.Actually it was all secret,but she wondered .Leaving his account she went back to hers.She watched the storys from her friends and than she started to post some pictures about the landscape and just about Bellagio.
A message interrupted her work.
"You bitch"
"You are back,and u aren't trying to contact me."
"You whore"
"Btw your storys are beautiful,call me."
"Or no"
"Perhaps let's go out,I'm dying from boredom."
Reading the messages she started to laugh,typicall Madie.First she offend second she is the most kindest person in the world.Elara answered with an okey,and they gonna meet in 10 minutes outside.

"Tell me everything what happend in Italy ,every detail.Because my life back here was so boring,i thought i'm gonna hung myself .So please just tell everything.I'm listening."Madie started.They were sitting in the park ,with two energy drinks .Elara didn't want to tell her everything.They promised.And she knew if she starts and explains everything,Madie wants to know his name,and every details about him.But what if Elara explains her everything,without the name?
"First.Remember I told you that I want to find a guy in Italy,with whom I forget about HIM?"she started her long story to explain.Madie nodded."Actually there was a boy.We stayed in a guesthouse,you know,and the boy lived there too.He was the same age,he had a little sister and his mother was actually really kind.So we started to talk.His mother told him to show me the downtown so we went there together.He bought me a book,Madie,saying that he heard from my mother that I like to read."she said a little bit loud.
"Wait was it the book which you were reading on that picture?"Madie asked .Elara nodded."Oh,continue,please."
"So we talked ,than we went to a festival,i was dancing there ,oh my god,it was so cool,but he didn't wanted to dance,he just sat there and smoked."
"Oh no is he smoking too,like Theo?"Madie interrupted her.Elaras eyes grow,fuck,she actually forgot about that Madie knows that Theo smokes.
"Yes like Theo.But whatever.I danced there than an Italian boy came to me and kissed me,it was my first kiss."she said,Madie was shocked.
"Wait,wait,wait.You are telling me a pretty Italian boy kissed you on your first day in Italy.What am I doing here?Please god I wanna die."she pleaded laughing."Whatever continue."
"So after the kiss me and my neighbor,let's call him my neighbor,so he was a bit jealous i think,because after going back,he wanted to sleep next to me,and I said yes."she said putting her head in her hands."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?YOU SLEPT WITH HIM ON YOUR FIRST DAY ,ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?GIRL NO NO NO,YOU KISSED AN ITALIAN BOY AND AFTER AN HOUR YOU SLEPT WITH AN ANOTHER ONE?"Madie yelled at her.Now thinking back,she was really dumb,how could she allow it to happen?"Please ,tell me you two didn't fucked."Madie asked,Elara couldn't look in her eyes.
"Elara i swear to god,you are so irresponsible,what the fuck did you done?"Madie stood up and started to walk.
„I'm sorry Mads,I know,but at this time i didn't thought about responsibilities."
„Okey,okey,make it now shorter okey?"she asked,Elara nooded and began.
„So after that he ignored me a day,next day we were alone in the house,we were at the pool,he kissed me ,than he ignored me for a week...."
„What a bastard."she interrupted again.
„I know,i know,so after a week i went to the party alone ,he was there and the Italian boy too,he got jealous then he brought me home,i told him i don't want to see him.Next day we talked again,and he said he wants to be with me and wants to have a secret realitionship,and i said okey,because I'm an idiot and I wanted to try this one night thing,what was actually one summer thing,then we had a secret realitionship for two weeks.Oh and before i forget,we promised that we will forget about it when the break ends.And we have to keep it in secret,and we are not allowed to tell anyone about it,or especially the names."
„That's dumb,how would he know that you told me?He is in Italy and probably you don't have his Instagram,because of that „secret"thing."
„Well you are right,but the thing is,he is not italian,he is pretty much british."Elara added.
„WHAT?NO ELARA JUST NO,WHAT' S WRONG WITH YOU?Do not tell me now,that he is from London,because I'm gonna kill myself."she started to yell again.
Well the people who were near them they probably thought that Maddie is crazy,but that wasn't the point right now.
„He is."she whispered .
„Fuck."Maddie sat down,hanging her arms between her legs.
„Who is this mysterious boy,Elara?"she said after 2 minutes.
„I can't tell you Mads,I'm really sorry."
„It's okey,but i hope ,one day you gonna tell me."
„I promise."
„Do you love him,did he made you forget about you know who?"she interrupted the silence.
„I don't know if I love him,I mean,actually I think I do,he is not like Theo,he is more then Theo."she finished .
She wasn't lying.This Theo whom she now knew was nothing like the Theo whom she knew from the school.In the school she just had a schoolgirl crush on him,but now,she really did love him.He was her first.He would probably never forget him.How could she be so unlucky,Theo probably already forgot about her,he is now with some other girls,playing with their heart,like he did with Elara.He did like her,she knew it,but if there was love?She didn't knew the answer of it.
„Well ,the good thing is you forgot Theo,the bad thing is you love another guy,with whom you would never date or there is a really low chance ,but it's not impossible.Look Elara,If you like him,then tell him,forget about this secret shit,tell him what you feel,I'm pretty sure he likes you too,I mean two weeks are not so short,so he has probably feelings for you,so tell him.And try here to,in London.Just give a chance for it.And if he says no than i'm gonna beat this bastard up."Maddie finished.She was right,thought Elara,she gonna try it,or perhaps she is gonna wait a week after school and then she tries to talk to him.Yeah,she is gonna do it that way ,her only hope is that he is feeling the same,and that she is not alone in this.
"But,what if he already forgot about me?We didn't see eachother since a week.I can't do this again,Maddie.I don't want him to hurt me,I don't want to find out that this what we had was just a game for him and after a week he has another girl."Elara finished.
"Elara,I don't think that he is like your ex,and I don't understand why you were heartbroken,when he and you broke up,it was a long-distance realitionship,you never met."Maddie remembered her at her last realitionship.
"I wasn't heartbroken,I was mad at him.He had a new realitionship after two weeks."
"Yeah yeah he is a bastard,but let him.I think this new guy is not like him."Maddie said.
Elara looked at the lake infront of her.Memories came back.When they were sailing on the Como lake.How he kissed her,how he touched her.She could never forget this events between them.How could  she look at him now in class .The best idea may be to change schools or perhaps class.
"Elara I know you are afraid,but let your heart do their job ,just accept that you have feelings for him,and just fall in love,you have feelings too,don't act like a heartless person,because you are not.And I know that you are afraid but it can fear you,love can't fear you.Just accept already that you are in love with him,and do not run away.Just talk with him,be with him and do this things what the two of you had in Italy."

After the conversation between Maddie,Elara thought about it.She really loved him,it was a stupid idea this one summer things between them,because it wasn't just a one summer thing,it was more.

It was the last Friday before school.Elara and Carlos were alone at home.The parents were in the work.She was listening to music when she heard that Carlos was talking to someone.She went out from her room.Listening to the conversation.
"Wait,I have to eat,than we can play."he said .Elara staid quite."When did you arrived?What?.....And you called me?Hahaha.....Just Elara,mom and dad are in the work.......What is he doing?.......Ohh,okey ,with a friend or alone?..... You think Theo wants to play minecraft with me?.....Than with us,whatever.......Did he called Elara?.....No I don't know,she didn't say anything about him.......Well I don't know what they had but it is sus.......Hmmm,ahh whatever,let them figure it out,let's play.......Please don't tell me that you are darkpink11 .......Whatever let's play."
Carlos was talking to Sophia,that means they already arrived.She went back in her room,taking her phone she looked if she has a message from him,but there was nothing.He went to his instagram.He saw that he followed some boys from Italy back.He posted a picture.She took it.He was in the pool,he had his sunglasses on and he was looking at her .She starred at the picture ,she wanted to like it,but she knew she couldn't.She wasn't prepared for monday.She was afraid.