༄𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮༄

First Elara didn't thought that it would last that long between them

First Elara didn't thought that it would last that long between them.She thought that after 2 days they will get bored of eachother.But it didn't happened.Actually they got along very well.When they were with their familys they acted like friends,but when they were alone,they acted like lovers.Every kiss what Theo gave her,every touch,every words ,everything what he  have done with her were in her mind.Her brain could not delet this memories.Everything what happend was real,and she loved it.Every morning she woke up next to him,and every night she fall asleep next to him,he was her everything .And she didn't wanted it to end .She was afraid from the day when she leaves Bellagio,she wanted to stay her,she wanted to stop the time and get old with him,but they promised.They never talked about feelings,they never talked about future,if someone wants more,if someone want to break the promise,if they want to continue.She was afraid if she asks him,he would laugh at her,and tell her that she was just a toy,that this 2 weeks mean nothing.Thats why she never asked.She could have ask him after the day at the river,when they were in Theos room.She could have asked him about what he was thinking,she could have ask him if he wants to tell his friends about them.She didn't done it.She just spent the night with him,sleeping with eachother was the most beautiful feeling what she felt in her entire life.She doesn't
wanted to ruin it.
The other days were just the same.They stayed behind,talking about past events.

"Remember eight grade?"he asked her while she was reading next to the pool hanging her feets in the water.
"What happend then?"she asked closing her book.
"It was a day at the beginning of December.We had a break and you were sitting with your friends,than I sat next to you,I grabbed your foot and put it on mine,then you looked at me with killing looks than I wanted to hug you,then you asked what am I doing,and than our friends looked at us and they said that we would be together next year.I agreed but you disagreed .You literally broke my heart."he finished the flashback.Oh she remembered it very well,that was the day when she felt for him.2 of December.
"Oh yeah,I remember,you forgot the part when you blushed everytime when you saw me."
"Nah i wasn't the one who blushed,nine grade you were literally looking at me and I noticed it."
"Yes you noticed it ,that means that you wanted to look at me."she started the discussion.
"You blushed."
"You blushed ,I looked away."
"Yes you looked away,but before that you blushed."
"Whatever,but eight grade you couldn't even ask a question from me."she started to laugh.
"What do you mean?"he asked her confused.
"Come on,everytime you asked something you were so quiet i couldn't understand it,and everytime you talked with me you blushed.
"Okey,okey,enough.Do not ruin my reputation,okey?"
"Ruin your reputation?From who?Nobody is here,just the two of us."she winked at him.There begun what ended last night.He couldn't stay still anymore.He grabbed her ,smashed his mouth to hers.Oh how she loved,when he did that.

Some days after this conversation it came up another one.
"Your ex,I swear she copied me."Elara looked at him,while eating aprikose.
"What do you mean she copied you,she doesn't even know you."
"Of course she knows me,I talked with her sometimes."
"WHAT?"he stood up being shocked after what he heard.
"Sit down Theo,we talked about school.But she literally copied me,I cut my haur,next day she cut hers too,i bought a jeans she had the same,a jacket,she had it to.She was a freak."she shuddered.
He started to laugh.
"Huh,yeah,probably I told her that she is not my type anymore,and that I like girls with short hair,and that I think that you look good."
"YOU LITERALLY TOLD YOUR FUCKING EX THAT I LOOK GOOD,ARE YOU MAD?"Elara stood up shooting at him.
"Calm down,she just copied you,she didn't done anything bad."
"The only thing what she have  done was hating me."
"You like her?"
"No."she pursed her lips.He laughed.He didn't said anything,it was enough for him.
Oh how much he loved this girl.