𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 25, 2021 |

"The gender reveal is in a few hours and everything is set up, I just need to find something to wear." I was on the phone with JJ and Lele.

"Just wear a fitted dress and some sneaks. You'll be good." JJ suggested.

"I would've asked Sekani but he's been moody and shit since Kayla died so I just gave him some space." I picked up a jean jacket and looked over it.

"I mean that was his favorite girl cousin, I would be moody too if you left me. Hell I would be more than moody." JJ said.

"Nah fr, I'd be a suicidal bitch." Lele shook her head.

"Stop talking about me dying." I rolled my eyes.

"My bad, what you think the baby gone be?" Lele asked.

"It's gotta be a girl, I know it is." JJ said.

"Yeah I think it's a girl. But it would be nice to have a boy."

"Nahhhh I think it's a boy. I'll even bet money on it." She smirked.

"Le'Ana that's a easy way to lose money babe, girls run in the family." JJ chuckled.

"I know it's a boy. I just know it is, my God mother instincts can tell." She put infantes on the 'god mother'.

"You cant be the God mommy, we done already discussed this." JJ argued.

"And it wouldn't be fair cause you already related to Mia."

"Okay y'all can stop arguing now." I huffed deciding on what I was gonna wear.

"Well you gotta choose soon cause you got 4 more months and mini Sekani is gone pop up." Lele said.

"Speaking of choosing, who gone be the God mommy to yo children?" I asked curiously.

"Cause if it ain't me ion wanna know." I added.

"Well Layla is already gone be the auntie sooo, I guess you." She shrugged referring to her little sister.

"So I guess i'm chopped liver huh? Aight bet." JJ mad ass left the call making me laugh.

"Lemme go call her dramatic ass." Lele sighed.

I nodded and she hung up, so I went to Spotify turning 'Good Days' on.

a/n: if you don't have spotify, you're yucky.

"Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out. Get some air now, let your edge out. Too soon, I spoke, you be heavy in my mind. Can you get the heck out?" I sung my heart out.

If i'm feeling sad, happy, or just not in the mood, I can always count on sza to lift my mood up.

"That's the first time I heard you sing for real." Sekani popped in the doorway.

I was in the middle of getting ready and already had my bra and underwear on.

"So you speaking to me now?" I asked.

He sighed heavily before walking towards me.

"I'm sorry. I just been stressed out with a lot." He told me putting both of his hands on my belly and I felt him/her kick.