𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨•

| 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 |
| 40 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 30, 2020 |

| 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 || 40 || 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|| 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 30, 2020 |

"Boss when I'm supposed to do this? This taking forever." One of my workers complained.

"First of y'all, don't fucking rush me, second of all, wait until I say so." I mugged him.

"Cranky much." He mumbled walking out and I grabbed my ashtray throwing it at him.

"Ow!"

"Fuck out my office." I ordered.

"You need to take a trip back to the mental hospital." He mugged.

I sighed and grabbed my gun shooting him in the foot.

"And it looks like you need to go to a hospital." I smirked.

He held back his tears and hopped out my office and I groaned seeing blood on my white carpet.

"KHIA GET IN HERE!"

She wobbled in and I looked at her in disgust.

"Sir?" She faintly said.

"Get the blood off of my carpet." I ordered.

"Yes sir." She mumbled grabbing a rag and some water.

"Why are you working for me again? You a whole ass pregnant woman that's about to pop at any minute."

"I need revenge. She had the father of my child killed and she stole my life. I was supposed to be the one with the booming business and she ruined it all." She sniffed.

"Girl shut the hell up. You got Jaden killed, and still decided work for me. You know ion give a damn about you or that dead ass baby." I laughed.

"But since you want revenge so bad, go talk to Domo about my plan after he get back from the hospital." I dismissed her.

Hopefully this plan I have will work out and I get what I want.

All because of Mia, I had to get sent to a mental hospital for 9 years and have my chest stitched up from the bullet womb.

I decided to let them think I died so I could plan a way to see them.

and get what i want

| 𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 |
| 21 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 |