BakugoXreader

Hello guys!!! This is my first try at a characterXreader kinda thing but I hope I did good 🤞
Warning: cussing (well, I mean, it is bokugo after all 😏)

In dormitory's at 8am
"Y/N!!!!!" Bakugo shouted. You nervously turn around. "DID YOU TAKE MY FUCKING NINTENDO SWITCH YOU DUMBASS!?"
  You just smile "no I didn't, maybe Todoroki did or something" you say, silently apologizing to Todoroki for throwing him under the bus. "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU FOR ONE BIT!" Bakugo yelled with rage. You chuckle to yourself at his anger that you find to be adorable. Suddenly Bakugo had a smirk on his face, a dangerous look for someone with the likes of him. "Oh would you like me to give you something to chuckle about y/n?" He asks in a dangerously calm voice. Two words. Run.
  You dash out of the common area and head up stairs. Bakugo trails behind. You make it to the dorm hallway. If you can outrun him and make it to your room then you could probably hold him off by locking him out. You run but just as you make it to your door you feel someone tackle you to the ground, right there in the middle of the hall. Bakugo has you pinned down, sitting on your waist, as you struggle pointlessly to get the stronger guy off.
  "No point in trying to escape y/n" he smirks. He immediately attacks your sides. You erupt into a puddle of uncontrollable giggles. "Awww someones still ticklish" Bakugo grinned as his fingers made his way all around your sides.
   Finally he stops to give you breath. "Now I'm going to ask this again. Where the fuck is my Nintendo switch!" You just shake your head "I don't know where it is I didn't take it!" He just smirks again "let's try again then" and he attacks your belly. You shriek with laughter as he tortures your stomach. "Still won't fess up?" He asks. You shake your head. "Fine by me..." he turns around and traps your feet in his arms. "W-wait what are you doing?" You ask nervously, aware of what he's gonna do. "Talk" he says. "No" you reply.
   He shrugs and begins to scribble his fingers all over your bare feet. You screech with laughter and squirm furiously. Your laughter is so loud it alerts Deku and Todoroki who where in there rooms. "What's going on!!!" Deku yells out, shocked at what was happening. "H-HEHELP MEHEHEHE PLEHEAHAHASE!!!!!" You writhe with ticklish agony. Deku and Todorki are both frozen with shock. None of them are exactly strong enough to get Bakugo off of you individually but together they eventually pulled him off.
    "Wait so you mean to tell me that you took Bakugo Nintendo switch and he tickled you into giving it back?" Todoroki asks after you explain what had happened. "Yea Bakugo was mad in the end" you say sheepishly as Deku laughs from the hilarity of the story. Bakugo just then came in. "Hey uh, y/n, sorry for tickling the crap out of you but if your up
for it, wanna play on my Nintendo switch with me?"     
   You beam with pure joy. "Yea!!!" You say. You follow him into his room and you don't come out until the morning after. (Don't worry guys you were just up playing Nintendo all night, that's why you don't come out... 😏)