Meliodas' revenge (7 deadly sins fanfic)

Hello my little marshmallows!!!!! So I got a request to do a story about Meliodas' revenge (basically a part 2 of my last fic). And Rouge65156..... I like the way you think😉
Also if you want to suggest an idea of a story (and a shout out like my fellow marshmallow, Rouge) then make sure to lmk in the comments!!!!!

So here it is...

It was late Zeldris was hanging out in his room. He had completely forgotten about the "Tickle attack" he did on his older brother—but Meliodas most definitely didn't. He wanted revenge....

Meliodas waited till His brother went to sleep, then he's strike. He quietly tip toed into Zeldris' room and stood at his brothers bedside. He took some rope and tied his arms to the banister of the bed. He then tied his little brothers ankles to the other end of the bed. It was so that Zeldris was completely stretched out in an X shape.

That's when Zeldris woke up. "W-what's going on" said Zeldris, who had just woken up.
"Oh, just a little something I like to call payback"
"N-no p-please don't" Zeldris said, now struggling greatly at the binds.
"Not. A. Chance" Meliodas said, quoting his younger brother.
He moved towards his brothers currently naked torso and ran his fingers up and down his sides, sending Zeldris into a fit of giggles.
He then moved his fingers up to his brothers ribs. "Nohohohohoho" Zeldris complained, now laughing.

His laughter then moved up an octave as his older brother moved his fingers towards his armpits.
"NOHOHO NOHOHOT THEHEHERE!!!!" Zeldris said, now moving around in attempt to escape his brothers torcher devices.
After a while of tickling his younger brothers upper body, Meliodas finally stopped to let him breath...... for a second though.
His eyes trailed to Zeldris' lower half, resting them on his feet. Zeldris noticed and began to jerk around ferociously
"N-no d-don't get any ideas" he stuttered "I'm ticklish ok but my feet are much worse" he said now trying very, very hard to get them free.
Meliodas then moved to the other side of the bed and ran a finger down his brothers sole, causing them to twitch. He then took his fingers and began to scribble them all over both his feet.
"NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEAHAHAS IHI BEHEGGG OHOF YOHOHUHU!!!!"
And to his surprise, he stopped.
"Hold on" Meliodas said quickly, and left the room, only to come back a moment later. With a hair brush (don't ask! Men can have nice hair too ya know).

"W-what is that for?" Zeldris asked nervously.
"For you" Meliodas replied, and he then began to brush on his little brothers surprisingly soft soles.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" was all Zeldris could manage from laughing so hard.
In fact, he was driven in to silent hysterics, so he couldn't protest. After a while, Meliodas finally stopped as to not actually kill his brother.

He untied the bonds, but Zeldris didn't get up. He just laid there, panting. "You... are... terrible" he said through panting.
"It's called revenge" Meliodas laughed. Something that you'll never forgot. He was replied with a groan of annoyance and tiredness. Indeed he did get his revenge.

Wow, I actually enjoyed writing that 😂
I hope you enjoyed :) be sure to lmk who I should do next.