You shall sleep now (7 deadly sins fanfic)

Hello my little Marshmallows!!!! So in this story I'm gonna do a fic requested by rouge65156. This is a little bit different for me since I had to do some research about this because I know little about anime so sorry if this isn't as good as you hoped.

    Meliodas was at his home, practicing his new fighting technique for combat. He had been practicing so hard and long that he hadn't even noticed his brother, Zeldris entering.
   "Brother! You should sleep. You've been practicing all day"

"No I can't I have to practice a little bit more because I still don't think it's good enough"

"It's fine! You seem tired"

"I'm ok"

     Zeldris was frustrated. He cared for his brother very much, though he never said it aloud. How could he get his brother to listen?
   Suddenly he remembered something....

"Hey, Mel-" he began
"What?" He replied with great annoyance
"Are you still ticklish?"
"What?" Meliodas asked, obviously caught off guard at such a silly question.
   And before Meliodas could protest, he was being wrestled to the ground by his younger brother, which ended up with him straddling Meliodas.
   "Hey! What are you doing"
   "Something I haven't done in a while" Zeldris replied with a smirk, as he forced his arms above his head.
   And with that, he immediately attacked
Meliodas's sides.
"Nohoho stohohop thahahahat" he said laughing immediately.
"Not a chance" his younger brother replied. He then moved up to his older brothers ribs, making his laughter go up an octave.
  After Zeldris got bored of tickling his ribs, he moved up to his older brothers armpits, making Meliodas scream with laughter as he frantically squirmed around, attempting to escape.
   "Uh-oh, looks like I've found your weak spot"

"NOHOHO STAHOHOP IHIHIT PLEHEAHASE!!!!!"

"Promise you'll go to bed if I stop?" Zeldris asked in a playfully stern manner.

"YEHEHAHAS IHIHI PROHOHOMIHIHISSS!!!!"
He begged, as his laughter slowly turned into silent hysterics.

     Zeldris finally stopped, allowing Meliodas to breath. At first he hoped his older brother wasn't lying but saw something that he hadn't seen in a long time. Meliodas was finally asleep.

Wow that wasn't too bad I geuss. I mean, again I know little to exactly none about anime so this was pretty new and kinda hard for me so if I wronged a certain detail.... I'm sorry lol. Again if you want to suggest any fanfic ideas and get a shout out like the person who suggested this (rouges65156) lmk who I should next. But make sure to lmk because then I can do stuff you guys actually enjoy and are into.