Cookie theif (Dream SMP fic)

Sorry for the wait everyone I've been in a little writing slump recently lol. But fear not cause I'm here now with a fresh new fic!!!! Thanks for the requests @RoughWolf65156 I really had fun with this one ❤️
Summery: Sapnap eats all of Dreams cookies and he isn't too happy about it...
   "SAPNAP GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" Dream shouted from the kitchen. Sapnap chuckled as he ran to his bedroom to hide. "SAPNAP IM COMING TO FIND YOU" he heard Dream taunted as he heard him get closer. He looked around the room and noticed his closet. He got in just as Dream entered the room. "Saaaapnaap where are youuu?" Dream taunted. Sapnap was moving himself to a better position when he accidentally stepped on one of Patches (Dreams cat) old toys, in which it made a loud squeaky sound. Shit shit shit he thought as he heard Dream approaching the closet.
  "Hello Dream" he smiled nervously
"Hey Sapling" Dream smiled back. Just then Sapnap tried to make a bolt for it when Dream caught him by the hood of his hoodie. Dream then, with full force, tackled him to the ground. Sapnap tried to escape but his grip was too strong.
    "I told you not to touch my cookies, and what did you do?"
"I ate them"
"Yes, yes you did" Dream said with a sadistic-like grin. Sapnap winced, expecting to get hit, but what he felt next next caught him by surprise.
"Dreheheam whahahahat" he squirmed around trying to push away the tickly hands as they attacked his sides.
"Tickle tickle cookie thief" Dream teased as he moved his fingers up to scratch at his upper ribs.
"Nohohoho Drehahahaha-" Sapnap tried to protect himself as best he could. "Aw bad spot Sapling? In that case I'll just hang around there then..."
   "IM SOHOHORY PLEHEHASE STAHAHAP"

"I don't know if you truly learned your lesson though"

"I HAHAHAVE"

"I think I know what will really make you sorry" Dream began spidering his fingers all over the soft expanse of his belly. "FUHUHUCK" Sapnaps whole body convulsed like it got electrocuted.
  Dream finally let go of Sapnap and the poor guy curled in on himself, silently giggling from the attacks of death. Dream picked him up bridal style and laid him on the couch to rest. "Now you know what happens when you mess with me" Dream whispered in his ear.