Chapter 18- The truth

Shawn is still trying to tell me what we wants, but he's taking really long. - Shawn! Just tell me what happened, I'm sure it's not that bad.

- Hannah, she's my ex girlfriend, and I've done a lot of bad things to her.

Oh no..

- I was obsessed with her, and she was pretty obsessive too. When we started to date, she was young, she didn't know what love was supposed to be.

- What do you mean?

- I... I forced her to have sex with me, when she was less than 18. She never forgived me and now she's back and is probably gonna tell the cops what happened. She has proofs, cause I recorder her.

This can't be truth, how?- You what? How could you do that to an inocent girl? Are you out of your mind? Ur disgusting!

- M, please, listen to me, I'm trying really hard to tell you everything, I'm not over yet.

- There's more?- I wasn't ready for this shit

- After her, I couldn't stop and I did a lot of bad things to different girls, but online, you know? I'm a monster and I know that, but please, forgive me baby, I'm not the same anymore and I love..

- Shh.. Shut the hell up. How can you live like this? You have millions of fans who love the "person" that you are! What would they say to you if they find out? Are you crazy? You destroyed a lot of lives! I can't do this.- I head up to the bathroom and close myself in. Tears started to fall off my face, how could he be like that? And have a nice life with all of this fame? This is ridiculous.

- M, open the door.. Babe, please...Let me just talk to you.. I'm different.. I love you- Shawn continued this speech for hours, but I fell asleep.

                                                                             The next day

I got up from the floor and all of my body is in pain, ugh, he sould've been the one sleeping here. As I walk to our room to grab an outfit, the door is broken and all of the things are on the floor.. Shawn things. He spent the whole night crying and breaking things? What a stupid.

I get to the room and my heart stops, his eyes.. they're red and.. he's bleeding?! All of his body has bruises and cuts, what the fuck happened?

- Shawn? Are you okay? What happened?-  I needed to hug him, I don't care about anything else right now.

- I.. After I spent hours knocking at the door, I broke all of my stuff cause I was full of anger and a lot of the glasses got into my body causing this. I'm so sorry babie. - I start to cry again, cool.

- I don't know if I can forgive you, you did a lot of bad things that can get you in jail, I can't imagine what the girls felt.. We need to take care of you.- I help him to get up and carry him into the bathroom.

- It's gonna hurt a little- I say as I clean all the blood with warm water and alchool. He has a lot of cuts, I kinda feel bad for him, I mean, He's not the same anymore, right? 

After applying the pads, I ask him - Do you really love me? No bullshits, just tell me that you're different and you need to prove it to me.

- Of course I fucking love you, you're the most precious thing I have M! I wanna be good for you, I really want to! Please, let me be the one for you..

- Okay, I'll give you this chance

- Yes?

- Yes, but you need to change.

He kisses me gently but I feel like I need more, my body is craving for more. I start to kiss him faster and more intense till he stops me

- Are you sure? After it's done you can never go back

- I am, I don't wanna do this with anyone else

- Let's go to our room

- The one you broke?

- Oh.. Right, then wait a little while I prepare everything.

- I'm gonna take a quick shower

When I feel the water pouring down I start to feel anxious, am I ready?

I shave everything, my legs and, that place, just in case. I put on my favorite lingerie, it's all black but I feel like it's sexy, I dress my pajamas and feel less stressed.

- I already took a bath while you were here, everything is ready, just come when you feel ready.

I wait for him to go to the room and head out of the bathroom

- Hey.. - I say, the room is so beautiful, he cleaned everything, lighted some candles and there's roses everywhere, this is perfect, he is perfect.

- Thank you for this...

- You deserve better, but this is what we had here.

- It's perfect- I say and kiss his cheek.

First he kissed me soflty and cuddle with me, and when I told him I was ready he started to go faster and I feel butterflies everywhere, I feel like, he's teasing me? He kisses all of my body, while taking off my pajamas.

- Wow..- he says- You're so beautiful

I turn red, he's so kind

- I'm gonna make you feel so loved that you will never want to feel anything else, I'm yours babe

- I'm yours too

He continues to kiss me which made me moan a little bit. He takes off my bra and licks my boobs

- You're so hot

I moan, again, and again, and again. This feels so good

- You're so ready for me M, I love that

This pervert phrases makes me feel so confident

He starts to put his fingers in and out of my area and it feels weird but good. But when he used the tongue, oh Lord, I felt like I was in heaven

- Shawn- I moan- That's so good

- You like it baby?

- Mhm, mhm

My legs start to shake and he went faster, my eyes closed and I put my hands on his head, screaming his name multiple times

He waited for me to calm down and then..

- Ready for part two?

- Yes

- If you feel unconfortable just tell me

He grabs a condom and puts on his dick

I feel him getting inside of me and I can't controle myself, and neither can him

I love him, I love this, I love us, despite all of the things he told me, they're in the past, I believe that he's different now...

- I'm gonna...

- Me too

We come at the same time while screaming each other names and I never felt so good. He gives me a kind kiss on my forehead and lay with me on our bed.

- So.. How was it?

- Perfect, thank you for everything, I love you

- I love you babie

There's nothing else to say, we fell asleep and I feel the most loved girl in planet.