Chapter 11- Day by day

It's been a few weeks since the accident and I started to feel a little better.
Shawn has been always with me and it feels really good.
We didn't talk about our feelings and I really want to make the first move, I've been thinking a lot lately and I wanna be with him, for real, he's one of the best persons that I have and he's always here for me so I decided to talk with him.

"Hey Shawn"

"Hey gorgeous, how are you feeling? "

"Good, the medicine is helping a lot.. I actually need to talk with you, it's kinda important"

"Sure, what's going on? "

"I..may have feelings for you, like, more than best friends"

"Oh..you're sure?"

"Yes.."

"Why didn't we talk about this earlier?"

"I was scared and I'm still of everything, you being famous, you're fans, I mean what if they hate me?"

"M no one is gonna hate you, it's impossible, you're too cute.
But, we can't date yet"

"Why?"

"Because my lady, I want to make you the most happy woman of the world and you're my muse, you deserve a good propose"

"You're so cute, I love you"

"I love you too"- he said kissing my forehead.

I did it, I said my feelings, feels so good. I'm just imagining the propose that he's gonna make and my heart is screaming his name, I'm totally in love with Mendes.