Chapter 7- Surprise

On my way back to California I fell asleep listening to romantic songs and imagining me and Shawn (yes v stupid).

Anyway, I'm home now, I'm unpacking everything and I was already missing all, my room, posters, my bed, even my couch.

Once I get done with all of the stuff I get into my pajamas and call Shawn.
I was randomly walking in my house, heading to the kitchen to find something for dinner.
We were talking until he said:

"So, I've been thinking, and I'm gonna take a break from my career and I'm going to California. I know that it's too much to think, but I want to be closest to you and I hope you are okay with that." - he says to me while smiling waiting for me to say something

I mean, of course I like the idea, and I wanted to be with Shawn, but wouldn't that be strange? I mean, everyone could see us, and get mad at me for making Shawn take a break..

I didn't know what to say so I thought it was better for me to be 100% honest.

"Shawn, I love the ideia, but, everyone will be able to see us, I mean, are we ready to appear in front of everyone? I know we're just friends but I don't know if I'm ready for this"

"I understand you, but think about this, we can hang out every time we want, we can see each other every day, imagine us eating ice cream after a hard day of school, imagine me holding you so tight that you would feel safe"

My face turned red, he was so cute, I don't know what to say anymore..

"Okay, let's do like this, you can come here, we can spend all the time together, but, if someone see us in public, I want you to say that we're just friends hanging out, and I wasn't the cause of this break, understood?"

"Yes honey, oh, and I leave tomorrow"

TOMORROW? that was fast!!

"Were are you going to stay?"

"Do you see that house in front of you?"

"Yes"

"It's mine now, so, I'm your new neighborhood"

Wow, Shawn mendes is the boy next door, I'm surprised.

"I'm happy about that, but I'm really, really tired, so I think that I'm going to rest"

"Sure, you need that, tomorrow I'll be right next to you to give the biggest hug to my friend"

"You're so cute"

"You are more, I love you M"

"I love you too Shawn"

We're just friends saying that they love each other, normal right???
I'm not going to think about this, I'm just going to bed.

I slept well, I missed my bed, I'm going to take a shower and get ready for the day. Shawn is coming later so I still have some time to myself...