Chapter 14- Why?

***
My heart was racing while I was standing in front of Shawn, waiting for him to say what he has to say.
Is it that bad? What can he been keeping secret from me?

- Please, just promise that you don't get mad at me

- I can't say that when I don't know what you're keeping away from me, just say it Shawn

- Do you know your parents?

- They are on holidays, what's wrong with them?

- They... they are not really on holidays, I have a gang, like with some boys that I met years ago and they told me that you're parents have been kidnapped..

- My parents what?! Why haven't you tell me this?
My heart was almost jumping from my chest, my parents were in holidays, weren't they?

- I didn't told you because I was taking care of this

- It's my parents Shawn! My fucking parents! Where are they?

- We are not sure, but we think that they are being transferred to China

- Why?
I sat down on my bed and started to cry, this is too much, I can't take this.

                                 ***
My head started to hurt really bad, I wasn't feeling my body, I turned yellow for seconds and Shawn's face wasn't good for calming me, my eyes turned black in seconds.

- Maria? M? Can you hear me??
I woke up in an hospital, Shawn was really concerned about me, what happened?
A doctor entered the room

- Have you been eating good and healthy?

- Yes - I said and my voice cracked

- What happened was that your body was really weak and sick so for moments it stopped working, we need to do some exams and you'll be free tomorrow.

- Tomorrow?! - No, this can't be happening, I should go find my parents, what if they kill them? I can't be here and wait

- M calm down, we are doing everything we can to find your parents

- S-Shawn you know they are the most precious thing in my life, let me find them! - I tried to get out of bed but failed

- Babe, please, listen, you need to stay here, I'm gonna call the boys to know if they know anything, I'll come back.

While Shawn left the room, tears started to fall from my eyes, this can't be real..

                                ***
Shawn's pov:

Maria almost died because of me, I'm such a monster, where could them keep her parents?

- We don't know anything yet

- I don't fucking care, go to China, India whenever you need to find them! - I'm so mad right now, the love of my life is in pain, because of me.

- Shawn? - I heard a familiar voice calling me, oh no, this is getting worse..