Chapter 17- Lies

Shawn's pov:
It's been a week and Maria is back home. I still don't know how to tell her that I lied, I know she's going to get really mad at me and I don't want to lose her.
She still feels sick and the medicine makes her feel weak, so I need to be by her side all the time. I stopped writing music to be more supportive with her, I know she feels guilty about that but I think it's for the best and my fans understand what it's going on so it's super good for us.
I'm making dinner right know, while she's on the couch.

- Shawn?
- Yes babie?
- Can you bring me a glass of water?
- Sure
---------------------
- Thank you

Maria's pov:
Shawn is been acting weird since that girl Hannah came into our lives, actually, into my life.. I think he's hiding something from me, but I don't want to think about it. I've been feeling sad and weak, the medicine hits my body really bad and I feel horrible to force Shawn to be with me.
I still don't know what happened to my parents, I wonder how are they, are they good? Alive?
Shawn friends are still searching and every time they call us my heart explodes

- Babe?
- Hum?
- Are you okay? I was talking with you
- Sorry, I was just thinking
- It's fine, dinner is served.
------------------
- So, I need to tell you something..
- What?
- Please don't hate me, I didn't know how to tell you this without making you angry but I think you need to know..
- Tell me Shawn!
- That girl....Hannah... She's more than you think..