Chapter 9- You'll never be alone

It's been a month since Shawn moved in and I've been trying to think about this whole situation, after de kiss I totally lost my mind and I can't find the right words to say to Shawn..
He comes to my place everyday, he stays with me and waits for me when I'm in school, he's the best.
To be honest, I always get anxious when I see him, I feel butterflies and everything that wasn't supposed for me to feel.
I was coming home after school and work and all I wanted was to take a shower.

"Hey" - Shawn says when I open the door

"Hey Shawn"

"How was your day?"

"Exhausting, and yours?"

"Well, mine was just boring, I spent a lot of time in front of the TV"

"Yes, you have a good life. I'm gonna take a shower, feel free to eat something if you need"

"Thanks"

I get into the shower and just stay watching the water go down, trying not to think about the fact that I'm possibly in love with Shawn Mendes.
I got into my pajamas and walk down stairs and once I get into the kitchen Shawn was making dinner.

"That's really sweet but you didn't have to"

"I spent the whole day on a couch, belive me, after the day you had, it's the minimum thing I can do, sit down, everything is ready"

He made spaghetti, he knows that I love that.

"Wow, this is really good, thank you for making the dinner"

"I have a pretty good hands" - he says smiling

We eat while watching Netflix

"Let me wash the dishes"

"No, you're going to your room, get everything done and have a good night of sleep, you need to rest"

"How can I thank you for this?"

"We discuss that later, now go"

"Thank you" - I say giving him a kiss on the face

I got up stairs and open my bed, I chose a outfit for tomorrow that will pretty much be a white top and jeans with my adidas.

"Everything is on the place" - Shawn says walking into my room laying on my bed

"Thank you, again, for all"

"I would do everything for you, I hope you always remember that."

He was so kind, I just wanted to kiss him and say that I love him, but I can't..

"Let's sleep now" - I say

"Yes princess" - He says opening his arms for me to get into them, we do this every night, It feels really safe.

It's 6:30 am, I just woke up, I go to my bathroom, change to my outfit, and go down stairs to make myself some breakfast.
Once I was ready, Shawn wakes up

"Good morning M"

"Hey Shawn, I didn't want to wake you, I'm about to leave for school"

"You didn't wake me, I just wanted to say goodbye to my little girl".

"You're really cute, now, I've left pancakes for you and coffee, just rest a little more and then eat, I'll be texting you"

"Thank you" - Shawn gives me a hug and a kiss on my forehead and then I get into my car, with that weird butterflies, I really want to be with him.. anyway, it's gonna be a long day.