The fun begins

\18+ content ahead!/

"Tch! Waste of time..." Pissed at the precious time wasted on those ladies, Jotaro sighed deeply, crossing his legs and putting his arms behind his neck, shifting into a relaxing position.

Kakyoin kept gripping the textile of his pants, nervously looking down to his shoes , while his head was getting train wrecked by his thoughts.

Everyone knows they are in love but...His anxiety and self consciousness was eating him from inside. The thoughts got so violent to his mind that he had to blurt out the last sentence from his head "I hope i can meet up with his expectations!...."

Kakyoin snapped from his overthinking , when a gentle pull of Jotaro's hand, made him lean on his shoulder. "Hey" his other hand gently slid behind Kakyoins neck, turning his head around to face Jotaro.

"You were burying your nails into your thighs pretty hard, and you sounded nervous while blurting out those words, are you worried that you might not meet up my expectations in relationship or ..?"

Kakyoins head suddenly felt so light and warm, he didn't know that looking at his Turquoise calm eyes could be an effective therapy to his violent thoughts. He pretty much lost himself there, while unconsciously leaning forward, expecting to get a kiss from his beloved Jotaro.

"Not now..." His deep, yet soft voice rang through Kakyoins ears, sending slight shivers down his sensitive spine, while his thumb was softly placed on Kakyoin's lips, blocking his attempt to get too much into it in front of everyone.

"Ahem" Avdol coughed in awkwardness, Grandpa Joseph chuckled, And Polnareff was rubbing his chin smirking.

"Ah" Kakyoin jumped from the realization that everyone was starring " I'm sorry i didn't mean to make everyone uncomfortable--ah?"

Jotaro leaned on him once again giving him a small peck on the top of his head " Don't worry man, it's normal for a lover to be like that...Oi Gramps, are we taking any Hotels soon?"

Joseph tapped his Fingers against the wheel and thought for a second, but seeing how these two were all lovey dovey, and desperate for the passionate moments, he wasn't going to regret giving another bag of money to the more luxurious hotel.

"Alright, one night in Cairo when we arrive and that's it, we don't have much time y'know"

"Alright Gramps, thanks" Slightly smiling, Jotaro sent another sly expression under his hat to Kakyoin, giving him a foreshadowing of what's going to happen.

And of course Kakyoins face would always reply in heating up and becoming red.

...

(OK OK OK THIS IS WHERE THINGS GET PRETTY sexual, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ^^)

And as promised, they took another hotel for a one night, there were 3 days left until Holly's life gets in serious danger.

Joseph was nervous, Jotaro as well, but knowing that he will Spend a night with his loved one, he wasn't loosing hope.

The procedure was classic, keys , assigned rooms, and check- ins, although this time they could only take 2 rooms, 1 for the Avdol, Polnareff, Iggy, and Joseph, and one for the awkward couple.

"He knew what he's doing" Jotaro thanked his grandpa smirking, when Joseph replied in thumbs up.

Wrapping his hand around Kakyoins waist, he pulled him closer , making sure every lady and man, as well as kids saw how close they are to each other.

...

Once getting inside the room, Kakyoin had an honor to go in first, since it was going to be a surprise for him.
And the first thing he noticed was the bed, made for 2 people, and it was pretty fancy.

"Oh god" Kakyoins nervous laughter escaped his throat, while he rubbed his face in slight disbelief and realisation of what's going to happen.

"Isn't it a bit too early for such a thing? I mean....We just got into a relationship?"

Jotaro once again took him in his arms, placing his head onto Nori's  shoulder, humming softly behind his ear smiling.

"This kind of behavior won't do, i gotta seduce him and try to get him in the mood...I want our first time to be perfect" Jotaro thought while analyzing Kakyoins behavior.

An idea struck him the second after that thought finished.He might be unfamiliar with this area but ge needs to try.

A kiss on Nori's neck could be a nice start, so he went for it, kiss was followed by the very surprising sexy moan from Jotaro that shocked Noriaki.
He looked at the taller man in disbelief when he saw his face and the expression he was making.

Jotaro kept going... With each kiss , that weakened Kakyoins guard, he started gasping and moaning, turning his voice into something Kakyoin could never imagine that he can sound like that.

It didn't took Noriaki long after he got successfully seduced, once his breathing became short gasp's mixed with deep breaths.

His heart rate flung off the normal charts, and his lower part of the body started trembling and tingling, slowly setting him up in a mood and forcing him to rub his legs and thighs unconsciously, which Jotaro noticed.

"Ahh i can see those movements of yours Nori kun~" Jotaros hand was now sliding down his thighs searching for a way to slide in his pants, very gently.

"Aah- Hahah, for someone pretty grumpy and violent looking guy you sure are gentle my love" Kakyoin laughed , giving him a nice kiss under his ear.

"My love...?Woah" This kind of compliment made Jotaro more inpatient , since the way Kakyoin said that sounded so nice, it almost threw him off the edge and made him loose his cool, but he held onto it so well and kept going gently, now slowly reaching the inside of Nori's tight boxers, finally having a feel of his hardened cock.

"Now this is where the fun really begins *kiss* Aaahn~ Im gonna make you feel so good My beautiful prince" Jotaros hug became even tighter once he started hearing Kakyoins louder moans, and feeling his arms clinging behind his neck, while wiggling with his body to the feel of Jotaros hand on his dick .