Chapter Twenty Four

A/N: Thanks to tti_anna for commenting! I truly appreciate it! I really didn't want to wait until the 30th for other possible comments since I had choice one ready to go! Enjoy!

**Midori's POV**

It's so cold.

Why can't I see anything?

Am I....

Dead?

Open your eyes

That voice, why does it sound familiar?

"Open your eyes my pet."

I did as the voice asked and slowly opened my eyes. A pair of bright orange/yellow eyes starred directly back at me. 

It scoffed and stepped back. Taking a better look at it, it was a she. That she was another version of me.

"Who are you? And where am I?"

She looks around the area and shrugs while nonchalantly saying "Guess we're dead! Look at you go! Killing us without much effort. All you did was deliver a baby."

'Baby.....'

My wrist started to burn, I looked down and noticed the flower start to disappear. 'When did that get there?'

"If you don't hurry, that baby is going to be used as a weapon."

'Baby....baby.....baby!'

"My baby! What has happened to my baby?!"

She smiled, looking me dead in the eyes "Your baby is alive last I checked. But that was before you died."

She started to walk around me. "Well, not quite. Apart of you is still fighting. I don't know whyyy."

"Buuuuut"

She stopped in front of me, starring at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. "If you allow me, I will help you come back to life. I'll lend you my power. What do you say?"

She holds out her hand and looks at me seriously. "What do you say, my pet?"

I was hesitant and weighing out my options. I don't know who or what she is but she's almost identical to me. Her skin as white as snow, her eyes burned as bright as the sun. Here hair was black and long unlike my short red hair. But something about her seemed familiar, like she's been around my entire life.

I looked down at her hand and then back to her eyes. "Lend me your strength."

I reached my hand out, grabbing hers. Her mischievous smile came back as she exerted her spiritual pressure. "Now let the fun begin" 

**3rd Person**

Szayel held Midori's body close to him. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you...." The body he was holding inhaled air sharply. "M-Midori?!" He looked at her with hope in his eyes only for that to quickly disappear. 

Szayel quickly moved away from Midori's body as a white liquid exploded from her body.

He watched her body change in fear. 

The tips of her fingers exploded with a white liquid, climbing up her arm and onto her shoulders. The liquid was hardening like armor. Making her body take a different shape. The liquid erupted from her back, going down her legs and away from her body, forming a fox tail. As the liquid went down her legs, her feet formed paws. 

A dark aura surrounded her entire body, causing Szayel to take cover as he continued witnessing Midori's body to change.

A spiritual pressure erupted from where Midori stood, it wasn't recognizable to Szayel but his eyes widened when he realized what was going on. "Her hollow form is being released! I need to warn Lord Aizen!" Szayel left immediately to search for Lord Aizen.