Chapter 1

It's been centuries since the galaxy war. It's a peaceful time and everyone gets along. It's not a utopia galaxy there is still rich and poor.

Ophelia is lucky enough to live on one of the wealthiest planets in the galaxy. The difference was she never acted like the other rich girls. She enjoyed spending time with her best friend Adrik Myrmidon. The son of the wealthiest families on their planet, Urka. He is two years older than her.

"Adrik, let's go." Ophelia pulled him to follow her while they were out with her parents. They took them to an expensive show. Ophelia hated those shows they were also so boring. She was glad to him Adrik with her. He would keep her entertained.

"Ophelia, stop acting up everyone is staring. And let go of his hand. You are supposed to be proper." Her mother Andromeda scolded.

Ophelia removed her hand from his and stared at him side eye with a grin. He smiled back at her.

"Young lady you are ten and need to act like a lady. You cannot keep up this child act any longer." Her father Alonzo also scolded.

Ophelia sulked while they walked towards their seats. Adrik held her hand as they followed. He squeezed it a little and she smiled at him. He knew how to make her feel better on the days her parents didn't give her the affection his parents did.

After a few minutes into the show Ophelia knew she could sneak off with Adrik to be more entertained. They sat on the staircase.

"I wish we were at your house. It's not boring there." Ophelia complained.

"You know your parents don't like you there without them. They are definitely strange."

"Look it is the two lovers." They turned around to see Leo. They boy who was the same age as Adrik, but more of a jerk.

"Go away." Ophelia got mad at him.

"Why so you two can kiss and have babies here?" Leo always like to say they were in love, but Ophelia never saw Adrik that way he was her best friend who made her happy.

"Leo, just go." Adrik stood up and got into Leo's face, but Leo wasn't moving so Adrik pushed Leo and he fell. As he fell he pushed Ophelia and she fell down the stairs. She wasn't hurt but she did feel like crying. Adrik punched Leo and went to grab Ophelia. "Let's get back to the seats."

Before they could move up the stairs they were grabbed by security.

"Where are your parents?" The security guard grumbled.

"In their seats. We were just about to head back to them when he attacked us." Ophelia spoke. When she looked Leo wasn't there.

"Right. Let's get you back to them now." He held onto them until they got to the doorway that lead to their seats. Ophelia expected him to follow and tell her parents what they were doing but he didn't he just watched them go to their seats and sit down.

The rest of the time Ophelia played with Adrik's hand. She was bored and Adrik was watching the show not bothered by her messing with his hand.

The show ended and the lights turned on. She was ready to go home.

The auto piloted vehicle moved itself in front of Adrik house to drop him off, but it was farther then it normal was with all the activity that was coming from inside their house.

Adrik jumped out of the vehicle and ran to the house. He was stopped by a group of men.

"I live here!" He screamed. Ophelia jumped out to be by his side.

"Ophelia get back here young lady." Her father called. She ignored him.

"Young man why don't you come this way." One man said who was decorated in metals. Ophelia took Adrik's hand and followed with them. She didn't want her friend to be alone.

They walked to a car where his house manager was standing by.

"Adrik. Ophelia." She opened her arms and embraced them. She held them tight then pulled away from Ophelia to take ahold of Adrik and look at him in the eyes. "Your parents were killed." She said with tears in her eyes then held him close to her to let him cry.

Ophelia was yanked away by her father to go back and she fought his hold the whole time. She didn't want to leave Adrik alone now that he lost his parents.