Chapter 13

It had been a day since Tabnam had left. Everyone around did something to help set up for the party. They all had a job to do. Ophelia just helped where she could. Once the work on the ship was done for the day everyone got ready for the party.

Ophelia had figured out her plan. She would party with everyone for a few hours then excuse herself to go to the bathroom but really go to the docking station and try to get one of the crafts to get her home. She thought it was simple enough.

"I love this song." Meri said as she started to dance and pulled Ophelia to dance with her. She enjoyed herself feeling free to have fun. She could see why the crew loved the parties when he was gone.

"Who invited you?" Ophelia knew who their voice belonged to.

"Ulyssa, you never come to these anyway. Why the hell are you here now?" Meri said to her.

"Ulyssa, go back to your room and sit there with the secret stash of the bosses clothes." Aurora said. Ophelia looked at her shocked.

"I do not!"

"Everyone knows about your lust for him." Meri said.

Ulyssa stormed off.

"So is that true about the clothes thing?" Ophelia had to ask.

"I don't know but knowing her and the way she will throw herself at him I wouldn't be surprised." Aurora said with a smile. "Now let's get back to having fun!"

Ophelia let herself get lost in the dancing of the party. The time past by faster than she thought it would.

She leaned over to Meri. "I got to go to the bathroom." She yelled over the music.

Meri tapped Aurora and signaled her. Ophelia was not sure what was going on. The three of them headed to the bathroom which had a long line. They waited and waited. Ophelia wished that the two girls had just let her go by herself; she would have been in the docking room. Once they got in Ophelia sat down. She waited a bit.

"Lia, are you okay?" Meri asked.

"Yeah, just go back out I'll be there in a bit." She said.

"Okay." Meri said. Ophelia sat there a little longer.

She left the bathroom and headed to the shaft. A few others got in with her. They took it to where they wanted and she waited to be alone to get to the floor of the docking room. Like she had hoped no one was in the docking room.

Ophelia walked around trying to figure out which craft would be easiest to get out of there with. She climbed into one and looked around. She had no clue what she was doing. She stepped out not giving up and trying something else.

"What are you doing, pet?" The electronic voice said and Ophelia turned around to see Tabnam standing there. Ophelia didn't know what to say. She looked at him and saw dripping in a pool beneath his feet.

"Are you bleeding?" She stepped closer to him. He didn't move. She checked and found a large cut on his leg. "Let's go get that fixed up." She ripped a piece of her clothes and wrapped it around. She treated so many kids while at Direlili she just felt a need. She took him to his room since she didn't know any other place to take him.

Ophelia pushed him on the bed and went into his bathroom to grab everything that she would need to treat him. She came back into the room with her arms full. "I think you will need to take off your pants. Please." She didn't want him to have barely any on his lower half but with how he was going to sit she didn't think it would be easy to work on his leg.

He did as she told him. She looked at his leg again and went into his closet to get a needle and thread just to make sure.

She cleaned his wound as best she could. After she cleaned it she could see he would need about three stitches.