Chapter Fifteen

Noah wakes up and stares at the ceiling. Last night Allie let him deeper into her world, like a ticket to see what paradise was like. She has caused an earthquake in his life but one that puts everything together.

He looks over and his eyes gaze over her naked back. All he wants to do is run his fingers down her back to feel the bare soft skin of hers. Instead, he quietly gets up, throwing on his boxers, and heads to the kitchen. Figuring that she blew his mind with a fantasy beyond his imagination for family, food, and mind-blowing sex - the least he can do is make her breakfast.

He starts the coffee and then pulls out a few pans and raids her kitchen. He can only do a simple omelet, not well versed with cooking but wanting to do something nice for her. His back is to the hallway and he's focused on trying to make her food. He slightly jumps hearing her voice.

"I like all your tattoos," She says, breaking his concentration.

He still is focused on the food, determined to make her something delicious. "Yeah?"

"Mmhmm," her fingers trace along some of his tattoos on his back before she presses her body against his back.

Noah looks up facing the backsplash and his breath increases. "Sweetheart, are you wearing any clothes?"

"No," She whispers. "Is that a problem,"

"I was trying to surprise you with breakfast," This woman is challenging him and he is loving every second of it.

"You did," She places kisses up his spine causing him to shiver with excitement. Her hands wrap around his body and one of her hands slowly feels down his chest and pushes into his boxers, grasping him in her hand.

"It's a great morning," She whispers.

"Um..."

"Noah, you are burning the eggs," She continues to rub his hard length, causing him to lose all focus.

"It's all your fault... you um..." He rolls his head back trying to wrap his head around this moment and this woman. "Fuck it!"

He throws the pan to the back of the stove and turns the burner off. He spins around, surprising her in the process. He reaches down to pick her up and places her on the island behind them. She squeals and laughs at the gesture of this big man being so excited.

"Sweetheart, you've started another fire," His deep voice whispers in her ear.

She doesn't say anything. Noah pulls her body towards the edge of the counter and she grabs the back of his neck. She straightens her body to reach his lips kissing him hard. Her other hand pushes his boxers down. Their hands are on each other's bodies and it looks like chaos but every touch is calculated. Noah pulls her leg over his forearm and thrusts into her hard causing them both to gasp from the initial surge of pleasure.

"Oh, Noah!" Her nails are gripping at his forearm.

"God, Allie! I can't get enough of you!"

Noah is thrusting into her harder as Allie grabs his back to try to keep her body as close to his as possible. She drags her nails down his back, setting off a new level of ecstasy he never dreamed of. He pulls out of her, causing her to whimper, and lifts her off the counter. He gently places her on the ground, turning her around, and with his hand on her back, he tenderly pushes her chest to the counter. With his foot, he pushes her legs further apart and lines himself up to her entrance, and slowly pushes himself into her. He leans over and lays several kisses along her shoulder and back.

"Oh, wow! Yes!" She moans.

Noah is slowly thrusting his hips into her, savoring the feeling of her, "Oh, God!" He grabs her hips pressing into her harder. Allie yells out in pleasure while holding onto the counter. Her legs give out from under her and Noah holds her as he chases his orgasm.