Parkour

(Author: When naming this chapter, this was the first thing to come to mind xD)

Trigger Warning! Use of Harmful Substances is prominent in this chapter! If you don't want to read it, skip to the very end for a summary!

(Y/N)'s POV

Today, was the first day back at school from our internships and to say that I was grumpy would be a HUGE understatement: when I went to my front door, I saw a package that said, 'From your therapist' and in it was tons of drugs and not the good kind. My definition of good drugs are my stashes of heroin and cannabis but in the package I saw insomnia drugs, painkillers, aspirin and some other kind of pill that was meant to help calm me down when I have a panic attack but all of that pissed me off because I didn't tell my therapist where I lived which meant that someone close to me leaked my personal information. I would've preferred if they leaked my location to a villain than to my therapist! I had narrowed it down to Izu, Yao-momo, Todo because they are the only ones who know about my therapist and insomnia before I checked my phone and realised that I was the one who had sent my location. 'I must've been high as f***.'

Anyways, when I got into the classroom, I sat down, closed my eyes to try and lessen my pounding headache and listened to music. 'Like hell am I taking those pills... except the painkillers, I actually need those.'

When the rest of the class came, they were so noisy that even at full volume I could hear them talking  about the hero killer Stain, the Hosu incident and how Endeavwh*re defeated him when in reality, it was students less than half his age which annoyed me even more. Then, Mr Aizawa silenced the class, I took off my headphones and opened my eyes.

"Congrats on your internships, I hope that each of you learned something from them because you're gonna need all of the help that you can get," Aizawa stated, which, as usual, put the rest of the class on edge.

'That Endeavour skumbag didn't teach us sh*t'

"Your exams are coming up and after that will be a summer camp. If you fail your exams, you will not be going to the camp with the rest of us so I suggest that you study and train a lot more," he explained, "Do whatever, I'll be sleeping."

I put my headphones back on and looked out of the window. I'm not too worried about my grades since I'm the 4th smartest. Yao-momo is first obviously, then sonic, Katsu, me, Izu, Todo and then the other people in the class who I don't really care about. In terms of training, I was thinking about kicking up my nightly routine and doing some other serious, life threatening excercise. 'That'll be fun!'

--- Time Skip ---

School was finally over and I pretty much just avoided everyone for the whole day since I didn't feel like socialising, not even with Yao-momo and Katsu. 

When I got home, I changed and made a timetable for studying and my nightly routine. 

After that, I actually did some studying but then there was a knock on my door so like a normal person, I knocked on my side of the door in response and heard my Katsu shout "Are you serious?!"

I laughed and opened the door for him.

"Hi Katsu! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What? I can't see my own girlfriend?" he replied.

"You know I didn't mean it like that."

"Fine, you caught me. I came to check in on you because you were avoiding everyone all day! Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine Katsu. I was just in a bad mood because I didn't get enough sleep last night. That's all."

"Are you sure?"