I can't do sh*t right

Author: Things are going to go super bad in this chapter. If any of you have ever listened to the song Agoraphobic by CORPSE then you'll get the reference from the title.

Trigger Warning- Implied r*pe, Referenced drugs and Implied self harm

Author: If you have been sexually assaulted or r*ped before and need someone to talk to or If you just need someone's to talk to then you can always PM me and I'll listen to you :)

Current Day Author: If you wish to skip that part, there will be a warning for it in bold before and after it happens. Stay safe!

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the summer break! I did exactly what I said I would and spent my time binge watching the hell out of Netflix. That was, until today. Today, I was going back to school with the rest of the girls so that we could use the swimming pool. I was still shocked that Mr Aizawa said yes if I'm being honest.

'Sh*t! I'm gonna be late!' I thought as I sprinted to school.

The moment that I got into the girls' changing room, I changed into the school swimsuit then darted outside only to find that the whole class was here... well, except for Katsu and the guy with ketchup coloured hair.

I walked over to the girls who were using a different part of the swimming pool than the boys and said, "Sorry that I'm late!"

"It's fine (n/n), we were just stretching." Yao-momo smiled warmly.

"Ok," I responded, a smile of my own forming.

--- Timeskip ---

The girls and I have been playing water polo for the past hour and it was so fun! What was more fun though was watching the boys working their a*ses off in the pool and watching Kaminari and Minetrash get absolutely wrecked. It was hilarious as sh*t but I was starting to feel tired from being around so many people for so long after being alone in my apartment for nearly a month.

"Hey, Yao-momo?" I whispered.

"Yes (Y/N)? What's wrong?" she replied.

"I think I'm gonna head home early," I said, getting up from where we were sitting.

"Oh ok then," she smiled, "Be safe!"

I nodded, got changed back into my normal clothes, then left.

On my way back, I passed by an alleyway that seemed oddly familiar and stopped in front of it to try and remember where I had seen it before. 'Oh yeah, it's the alleyway from my bad dream. It's kinda terrifying how much that stupid nightmare has affected my life — or rather, how much I've let it affect my life.'

Author: Trigger Warning! If you're sensitive to topics such as r*pe then please skip this next bit. I will write in bold when it's over.

I was about to walk away from the alleyway entrance when a hand was placed on my mouth and someone dragged me in.

I kicked, and thrashed, and struggled as much as I could, I even bit his hand for goodness sake, but he wouldn't let go! The only thing I succeeded in was getting him to remove his dirty hand from my mouth.

"You look like a very pretty lady~ What are you doing out all alone~?" they grinned, moving their free hand to snake around my waist.

"Actually, I'm not alone," I lied, still trying (and failing) to get out of his grasp, "I was waiting for someone and they'll be back any minute-"

He roughly grabbed my cheeks in his hand and forced me to look him in the eyes. The moment that I did,  I could feel myself losing complete control of my body.