⨉ JEALOUSY(1)⨉

Daegal is soooo cute >0< . Kinda cried for him for half an hour for literally no reason . Enjoy reading this bubs ~ 

I'm sorry if you wait too much for your requests . School is very shitty but oh well . Please dm me your requests so I can find it more easily ><  

Series requested by : narikwn

.o0×X×0o. ⊃⊂ .o0×X×0o.

Lucas

"Sicheng ge ~ you're so handsome today !" Naoki fanboyed on the side while winwin was having a photoshoot . Winwin has always been Naoki's favourite person . If he was a girl , he would definitely date him .

But Lucas was having none of that . Lucas was pouting on the side . He, too , wanted to be praised . He looks quite attractive , too and people have been praising him today . So why does Naoki not praise him or cheer for him like how he does it to Winwin ?

Naoki and Winwin were giggling at each other as Lucas decided to squeeze between the both of them and asked them if they saw him having the photoshoot .Naoki just nodded and ruffled Lucas's hair quickly and latched himself back into Winwin's arm . Winwin praised Lucas's charm but not a word came out of Naoki's mouth .

Lucas sighed as both of them walked past him . He chased after the two of them and grabbed the Japanese male by his wrist . "Praise me !" , he stomped his feet to the floor . Winwin is long gone as he doesn't want to involve himself in this soap drama .

Naoki chuckled as he saw Lucas acting like a child wanting their parents' attention . "You're handsome today , as always ." . Little do they know , the camera caught their action . 

.o0×X×0o. ⊃⊂ .o0×X×0o.

Johnny

 "Johnny , wanna go out to get some coffee ? There's a new cafe opened !" It was no secret that Johnny loves coffee . Johnny was laying down on his bed while playing with his phone until Naoki came bursting into his room .

Johnny stopped scrolling , "Sure-" . He breathed out lazily before he was jumped by Naoki . Naoki attacked him as he took Johnny's phone away , demanding he wants the elder's attention on him. They made a few deals and decided on a date where both of them are not busy . Thus , a deal is made .

As night passby , Naoki gets a call from Bang Chan , his friend from Australia . They've been friends since Naoki bumped into him at the music show's toilet . Cliche , really . He invited Naoki to go to a new cafe , more specifically , the cafe he invited Johnny to .

Of course , Naoki was forgetful and accepted the leader's invitation without any second thoughts . He was excited to be hanging out with the Stray Kidz leader as he thought the man was cool . I mean , he writes his own songs , that's really cool for Naoki .

Naoki woke up and got dressed , ready to have a coffee with Bang Chan . He was supposed to go with Johnny , but again he forgot . He went out to the cafe , Johnny weirded out by his behaviour as he usually waits for him .

Johnny brushed it off and decided to meet him at the cafe . He arrived at the cafe , only to see Naoki with another man . Johnny felt betrayed , Naoki even said this is a date for both of them so why is another male present in front of him ?

Disappointed , Johnny went home and changed his clothes . Hours later , the Japanese male came back home . Johnny, who was sitting on the couch watching TV, ignored Naoki's presence . "I'm home~" , Naoki whispered to the older's male , only to earn a groan .