‖ Sports day ‖

Requested by : narikwn

Thank you for requesting ! This took me so long because the pile of school work but I'm done now ! I'll be working on request so please be anticipated with it ~

"Sleepy..." Naoki mumbled while the members were cheering loudly to the headmaster's speech . He loves socializing but well , let's just say he runs out of battery .They after all had to do a different shooting yesterday which results in a sleep deprived Naoki .

Naoki yawned and leaned his head on Lucas's shoulder . Naoki was grateful that Lucas silently agreed to let the Japanese male rest his head on his shoulder . It's not the best position but he can't complain now . As he was dozing off , Lucas shook him awake as the attention was on his team .

"But there's six of you" the mc raised his eyebrows and questioned the team . Naoki was pouting on the side , placing his folded hands in front of his chest . He glanced at Jungwoo as he stepped upfront , trying to explain the name of their group .

"Naoki ditch us but he's back" . Jungwoo raised his voice , he rolled his eyes playfully as the other laughed .

"I want to be on the same team as Winwin Hyung " Naoki mumbled , his hand was still folded in front of his chest as he stared longingly at Winwin .

"So you don't want to be on the same team as me ?" Jungwoo said, batting his eyelashes towards the Japanese male . Naoki was weak towards cute stuff and Jungwoo knows that . Jungwoo always gets his way with Naoki through a simple aegyo . Well , who wouldn't melt with Jungwoo cute behaviour , really .

Naoki sighed . His pride is on the line while Jungwoo was making cute motions to turn the Japanese's attention to him instead . "...Fine, I'll do it for Lucas" , he said while hugging him from behind . Jungwoo pouted to Naoki's lack of attention for him .

As the first game was announced , Naoki sighed . He has no energy but he can't show it towards the audience . He grabbed a mint flavoured candy from his pocket as he chewed on it aggressively . He hoped the minty flavour would at least wake him up . Caffeine was never an option for him as he hates the bitter taste of it .

He glanced at his side to see Jungwoo eyeing his candy . Oh , so he wants the candy ? Naoki smiled , teasing the older would be fun . Naoki turned towards the older as he offered the candy to him , a grin spread around his face .

As Jungwoo was about to take the candy from Naoki's palm , the Japanese's smile was replaced unto a smirk as Jungwoo saw the candy being placed into his mouth . The Korean gasped as he pouted but quickly smiled as Naoki handed him another snack .

"Ah..I'm not good at arm wrestling" , Naoki mumbled when he saw the game that was announced . A sigh of exasperation was huffed out from Naoki's mouth . You could clearly see from his overly-dramatic expression that he wants to go home .

"You're lying , we basically are on the same level or not higher !" , Lucas stood up while gesturing his hand upwards , startling his teammates in the process . From a distance they saw Taeyong approaching them . He was asking Lucas and Johnny to shake his hands and they kindly obliged .

"Naoki , shake my hand ." , Taeyong offered his hand to him . Naoki , who was almost half-asleep, opened his eyes and gazed upwards .Seeing Taeyong's hands , he slowly raised his hand and gently kissed it . You can't really blame him as he was in a midst of confusion from his half-awake state .

"YA ! THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED !" , Taeyong yelled , slapping Naoki's shoulder in the process . Naoki's face was still in confusion while his teammates just burst out laughing , teasing the leader .

Naoki's attention shifted to the field as he saw the other team competing . He squinted his eyes as the sun was too bright , as he claimed . He squealed when he saw Yuta coming to the arm wrestle table . "YUTA SENPAI GAMBATEH" , he cheers as he earns a concerning look from Kun . Yuta punched the air and smiled towards Naoki to indicate that he heard the other's cheer for him .

Naoki gasped . Jaemin was strong and has quite a strong stamina , he admits . But winning against Yuta was definitely a legit move , he must say . "Jaemin always lost when we were wrestling in bed" , he whispered to Xiaojun who was sitting besides him .

Xiaojun slapped his shoulder while protruding his finger towards Naoki's microphone that was perfectly placed on top of his shirt . Naoki gulped and stared at the camera awkwardly , a scissoring motion was done by both of his hands as he glanced at the male beside him who was chuckling . Now all he hopes is that the part was cut off .

It was their turn to play the arm wrestling game , they went against Doyoung's team . Naoki silently nodded to Johnny as they silently agreed to piss Doyoung off . Seeing Doyoung being competitive was entertainment after all .

"J ! O ! H ! N ! N ! Y !" , Naoki cheered while adding weird movements to every letter he spelled out the older's name . The Chicago man cheered as they won against Taeil .

As Chenle and Johnny were wrestling , the camera zooms on Kun and Naoki . Naoki was seen hugging Kun from behind as he placed his chin on top of the older's head . The older's hand was being held by Naoki as they cheered and clapped for Johnny .

It's Doyoung's turn and Naoki was ready to create some chaos . "Hyung ! This man , he's being mean to me ! " , Naoki exclaimed as Doyoung's face contorted into confusion for the sudden statement . Johnny gasped as he looked at Doyoung with furrowed eyebrows .

Doyoung stomped his foot with anger , "YAH , SINCE WHEN ?"

"Look , he's being mean again" , Naoki hides himself behind Johnny .

Johnny laughed , "I want to lose but not against him. " Doyoung licked his lips and he brushed his hands together . Well , at least they made Doyoung's competitive side show up .

"WEE WOO , Lucas are you okay ?" , Naoki hugged him as the man was defeated by Sungchan . Lucas nodded as he fake cried unto the Japanese's shoulder .

Ah , it's his turn . All he wants is to go home but here he is , under the hot scorching sun , doing arm wrestling . He goes to the arm wrestle station as the others cheered for him . He looked at Sungchan and gave him a smile .

He knows Sungchan quite a bit as Yangyang introduced them to each other . Well , they had a few awkward moments but they are making quite an effort to be close with each other . "Sungchan , let's do our best~" , Naoki grinned towards the younger as they started the battle .

After a few Naoki's attempted flirting and occasional winking which he called a secret weapon , they ended up with Naoki winning it .

Naoki cheered as he glomped over to Jungwoo , resulting in both of them to fall down to the grass .