⨉ROSE⨉

This is not proofread lol. Do comment to let me know your opinion. I take criticism as well but please be nice (*/ω\*)

The friendship between Rosé and Naoki isn't a secret to the public anymore. Fans found it surprising that they were both childhoods friend. Some do ship them together but most find it as a very cute friendship. The friendship somehow ended the war between NCTzens and Blink. 

Before Blackpink debuting, NCT debuted first. A piece of news by Dispatch however made the netizens infuriated. A picture of Rose and Naoki meeting with each other at the cafe, chit-chatting with a smile plastered on both of their faces. 

A rookie dating? That's quite brave of him. (⊙_⊙;)

Isn't that a YG trainee that's about to debut?

Woah, how do they even meet up in public just like that? ∑( 口 ||

They both look cute together, haha. 

They just debuted and yet got scandal already? How devastating...

Isn't that Naoki from NCT? o(*////▽////*)q

However, Both SM and YG Entertainment denied the rumors, claiming both of them as close childhood friends. Immediately, social media is flooded with Naoki and Rosé.

Pre debut Naoki and Rosé :

Comments :

Both of them look really good. ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

If I found them in public I would definitely think of them as a couple

How could nobody notice these dazzling couple?

They literally look like models doing runway on the train.

They literally look perfect for each other (*゜ー゜*)

Elementary Graduation ceremony : 

Comments :

Woah, even as a child they were both very attractive

They really grew up well