⁘ 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘋 ⁘

( NAOKI X JAEHYUN ) 

Requested by : DOJAEG0D , Thank you for requesting . I hope you like this !

Most people will think it's weird that Naoki thinks Jaehyun is cute. Yeah, the boy is cute but every member is usually whipped for Winwin. While Naoki, the man is whipped for Jeong Jaehyun. There's no denying Naoki's defense. Fans even make a few compilations of Naoki fanboying over the valentine's boy. The man could stab Naoki and he will thank him for that .

Jaehyun too was not afraid to receive the overflowing affection he got from the younger. He was open about his flirting with the Japanese male. He enjoys the constant flirting that Naoki randomly throws at him. Of course, he was flustered by it but the compliments that were given to him motivates him.

How could someone that used to rivals be this close? A miracle, really. It all started with Jaehyun being competitive and Naoki's sympathy that made them have their first hangout at the coffee shop. Jaehyun lost their bet but thanks to his puppy eyes, he got to save his money. Naoki doesn't mind spoiling the older since he found the male 'too cute to be resisted', as he says.

"Do you remember what day it is today ?", Jaehyun burst into the door excitedly, bouncing in eagerness. The Japanese woke out of his peaceful slumber as he was woken up by the shorter male's giggling. The usual calm male is enthusiastic for today in particular .

"Oh yeah, it's...", Naoki paused trying to remember the special occasion for today, tapping his finger unto his chin. His sight is still fuzzy from just waking up .

Naoki gasped . "Do you want to go out after this? The new Gundam module is released today. ", Naoki smiled remembering his new Gundam module's release date. He nodded, agreeing to the invitation since he doesn't want to be visibly upset about it. Maybe there will be a surprise, Naoki gives the best gifts , after all . He must be patient for the present .

The day Jaehyun and all of the valentines were waiting for has arrived. The day where Jaehyun himself was born. His birthday, or Valentine's day. He got wishes from people outside of his group and fans but his members seem to be busy on their day off.

Jaehyun slumped in defeat. He got out of his dorm, dressed up as he waited for the other to arrive at the ground floor. The younger was having an anime night with Yuta last night which resulted in him sleeping at his dorm. Maybe he was late because Doyoung was nagging at him for his disappearance , Jaehyun thought.

"Hello guys~ Today , me and the members will make a surprise birthday party for Jaehyun hyung ." , Naoki said while waving to the camera .He zoomed unto Jaehyun's waiting figure. The latter was seemingly waiting for him as he leaned on the wall while playing on his phone. He wanted to do a vlog for the surprise as he found it fun to record vlogs for the fans and he too , could rewatch it again another time. A win-win situation.

Jaehyun was playing on his phone when his vision was suddenly blinded. Oh, Naoki and his usual pranks. "Guess who it is~", Naoki sang as he placed his hand on the other's eyes.

"Ogre,'' Jaehyun said, smirking. He heard a dramatic gasp as the hand placed on his eyes was removed. He continued making his way to their car leaving the japanese male standing there alone .

"HOW DARE YOU " , Naoki said out loud while slamming the door shut , indicating how angry he is . A pout was formed on his face while he was fixing the camera in front of their rear-view mirror .

"Where are we going?" Jaehyun however , decides to ignore him , letting out a smile while fully knowing that his smile can't be resisted by the younger .

"A date" , Naoki said while ruffling his hair in front of the camera while smiling . The other tilted his head in a curious way weirded out by the camera being used in their hangout for today . He asked Naoki but Naoki just brushed it off as doing a video diary .

"I thought we're going for your Gundam model " Jaehyun said, pouting a bit .He was still upset about the fact Naoki didn't remember his birthday but remember his gundam release date .The younger just scoffed and parked the car on their destination . His goal is to distract the older while the others were busy preparing for Jaehyun's birthday celebration .

They stopped by Hongdae City . Both of them really like discovering cute themed cafes around the city. This time there was going for Thanks Nature Cafe was the name and there's a ship in there . Figuratively and literally . Even the food was sheep themed and they both really liked the food there .

"A promotion for couples..." Naoki mumbled when he reached the door . A yellow decorative note was put as they were about to enter the cafe . Jaehyun widened his eyes as he made eye contact with the other , clearly knowing what his plan was .

Jaehyun was about to reject the idea but the cashier cut him off by greeting him . "Welcome sir ! We have promotions for couples as you can see . You both look good together" , a young lady greeted them cheerfully . Jaehyun choked as the cashier mentioned both of them as a couple .

"That would be great" , Naoki said as he laughed at Jaehyun . Naoki patted the older's back as they were led to their seats . Jaehyun's ears were visibly red as Naoki was ordering food for them . Naoki did ask Jaehyun for his order but the male was too flabbergasted to even mutter a word . So , he decided to order his usual order for Jaehyun consisting of waffles and ice cream.

Jaehyun spoke up , "You should have said we werent a couple . " . He avoided eye contact as a wave of embarrassment hit him again .

Naoki chuckled dryly , "There's a promotion , we can't just let it go" . How typical of Naoki . How does even get himself involved with him? , Jaehyun wonders .

As they were waiting , they decided to approach the lamb . Laughter and giggling echoed throughout the cafe as they were playfully playing with the lamb . Their laugh however , was stopped as a beeping sound went off , which means they have to take their food from the counter .

Naoki went to the sink and washed his hands off as he took their order to the seat Jaehyun was sitting at . Naoki was never one to remember his seat at a restaurant . He was thankful for the male's presence for today . He secretly handed the money to the staff as he didn't want the Korean to pay on his birthday .

Jaehyun lifted the camera as he recorded Naoki walking to their table . Naoki imitated Jaehyun's infamous bread face as he reached their table . They showed their food as they enjoyed the food . Naoki was bouncing up and down happily as he tasted the food . Jaehyun may be the love of life but food comes first . Jaehyun just smiled at the younger male .

"Want some ?" , Jaehyun lifted his face to see a spoon shoving right to his face . Jaehyun opened his mouth to taste it and widened his eyes . Oh , he was crying internally because the food was tasty . Naoki smirked as he noticed a cream was smeared on his cheek .

He looked towards the camera while smirking , lifting a tissue by his hand as he moved it to the Korean male's left cheek . Jaehyun just ignored the sudden action as he was used to the male's touchy self .

They went out for a shop after a while and Naoki decided to pamper Jaehyun , just for today . Both of them picked a few clothes and Naoki paid for it . Jaehyun was weirded out by Naoki's attitude but did not question it .

Naoki received a call from Johnny , the male been busy with his phone for today. He usually is not one to be attached to his phone , claiming it to be unproductive and dangerous to one's health . Naoki came back with an awkward smile as he dragged Jaehyun to go home . Jaehyun was tired today after all .

Jaehyun opened the door to people screaming Happy Birthday to him , confettis and balloons were seen everywhere as he looked around the room . "I wouldn't forget your birthday , hyung..." , Naoki back hugged him . The whole ordeal was recorded by Taeil as Haechan was narrating the scene .

"Hi I am Haechan , reporting live from 127 TV . Here you can see two male forgetting they were in public" , Haechan smiled through his teeth . Jaehyun smiled , they sure were a lot of crazy bunch , but this is what he signed up for and wouldn't want to wish for more .