⨉BUBU⨉

Naoki x Taeyong's moment ! From flirting to simping , read more to find out :)

❣🌹Moment  one🌹❣

"I can fit the whole world in my hand, wanna see ?". Taeyong said out of the blue. The younger who was on his phone lifted his face to see Taeyong looking at him.

The younger sighed and crossed his arms. "That's impossible", he said with a tinge of arrogance in his voice. How is that even possible? His hyung's hands were so small compared to him-

He widened his eyes as felt his face being cupped by Taeyong. A blush crept to his face as the realization hit him. The Korean grinned while looking for a reaction for his pick up line. Naoki was caught off guard as he avoided the other's eye contact, stammering with his words, trying to find a better comeback.

He could only brush Taeyong off of him as he grumbled. "Get off me, I have a reputation". That sight alone let Taeyong know he won the game for today.

❣🌹Moment two🌹❣ 

Taeyong was having a livestream after his shooting for punch promotion. The title he put on his v live was entertaining as he chuckled to himself. The door was suddenly burst to reveal a concerned Naoki running to the older while whining.

He keeps whining about how Haechan doesn't want to leave him alone and Taeyong could only listen tentatively. He nodded to the male while smiling as he scooted closer to the younger. His whines were however stopped by Naoki brushing his hair away to reveal the fake scars.

Naoki tilted Taeyong's chin up to get a better look at the older's face and the special makeup that was applied on his face. But of course, Naoki doesn't know the fact that the bruises littering his face are fake. Naoki delicately thumbs away from the streaks of blood by Taeyong's mouth, saying nothing as he examines it. It felt as if I were wrapped in a blanket of his caring.

The younger was looking at the 'wounded' male with a look full of sympathy as if he was the one who injured him. The older's body was tense as a blush crept unto his face. Taeyong would never get used to the affection of the younger. He admitted it was comforting at times but most of the time he was caught off guard.

The older, who was confused by the sudden action, decided to stay silent, glancing his eyes towards the camera in a panicked way" Who did this to Hyungie ?", Naoki glanced towards the Korean male as his voice was quiet and tense. Taeyong, still panicking over the action was silent but the fans at the comment section are in midst of chaos.

"It's makeup, see ? ", the older smiled towards Naoki as he wiped the makeup away with a tissue. The realization hit him as he sighed in relief. His delightful laughter sliced through the tension that filled the room.

They both stopped their giggling fit as Naoki glanced towards the camera, he gasped as he realized he was on camera.

"What's this for ?", he asked while pointing at the camera.

"V-app", Taeyong stated the obvious.

"Oh", the Japanese smiled awkwardly while waving to the fans, determined to never burst into someone's door ever again.

❣🌹 Moment three 🌹❣ 

Everyone was tired after the tight schedules but Naoki and Taeyong decided to watch some movies before going to bed. Precisely, horror movies. Naoki wasn't into horror movies that much but the older kept persuading him to accompany him.

So, here he was sitting on the couch while reading a book he just bought the other day. He was reading the harry potter book for the umpteenth time, really he never got bored with the book.

The other was wrapped up in a blanket while his head was laying on top of the younger's lap. The occasional jump scare makes his body tense but the gentle strokes on top of his head make him less anxious to watch it.

The strokes were gentle and loving, only pausing when Naoki was flipping unto the next pages of the book. Although, not even halfway through the movies, Naoki heard soft snoring and glanced downwards to see Taeyong fall into a restful slumber. Naoki gently smiles while looking at the other at peace.