⪧𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗜 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗩𝗜𝗥𝗚𝗢⪦

hi guys !! it's been awhile  ! Recently a lot has been going on , a friend of mine from twitter fake their death and my mental health hasn't been doing well ... But I realized that this book has been helping me to distress a lot !  I'm sorry for not updating hhhh . I'm also in the process of re-editing this book bcs I didnt like the outcome ;-;

pls be aware that I'm not the best with astrology and that this is just a stereotype I got from google for fun !

Organized

If you thought Naoki was an unorganized person just because of his loud personality , you were wrong . Doyoung is always woken up by vacuum noises in the middle of the night because Naoki was cleaning the room . One of the Japanese's male hobbies is to organize things .Often , the members found Naoki organizing his clothes by colours and shades. The floor was always mopped and the table was solemnly wiped by Naoki . Naoki labelled all the spices at the kitchen and even went far to arrange it by colours .

The dorm aunt was thankful for Naoki's behaviour as the dorm was in good condition when she was not at work .In truth , Naoki really does love cleaning things . And let's not forget about his candle collection . Most of it smells like sweet fruits . Naoki's favourite scent is Vanilla coconut scented candle . Thank god Doyoung , his roommate, never complained about the smell .

Perfectionist

When he was in work mode , he became more serious to make sure everything was perfect . From dancing , singing , rapping and his appearance . Everything must be perfect and in place . He over thinks a lot if things suddenly went wrong .

Once a strand of his hair popped out and he was ready to throw hands . He would probably cry without tears because that would have caused his mascara to be ruined . A drama king that he is .

Optimist & Cheers people up

Naoki was known to be a very optimistic person . He would be the one that members go to when they feel down after Taeyong .Naoki adjusted to people's personality so that people feel more comfortable with him .

When he is with Donghyuck , he'll go more hyper to match Donghyuck's energy . When he is with ten , he'll add more sass energy so the energy flows nicely . And of course , when he is with Winwin , he'll talk more softly so the other won't feel pressured by his sudden outburst of energy .

He tries to adjust to people's energy as much as he can . However , his optimistic side would not disappear even when he was at a loss . He was your best hype man whenever you needed him . From cuddling the members , talking with their problems and cheering people up .

Kun says whenever Naoki feels insecure about himself , Kun will find Naoki muttering encouraging words to himself . "You got this Naoki . " .

Analytical & Prepared

His bag was a Doraemon pocket . Everything was well prepared in his bag . An umbrella , medicines and even some first aid medical kit . Naoki doesn't like it when he isn't prepared in time . He tries to stay prepared as possible .

Sarcastic

He's not sarcastic but rather salty at times . The Japanese's constant mood swing will be caused when things don't go his way , resulting in him being pouty and mumbling incoherent insults . Naoki was rather creative with his insults . Once , he called Doyoung "Stupid Rip-off Asian Easter Bunny" as an insult . Of course , Doyoung never took offence at it but instead just laughed his soul out .

Taeyong said he was never one to curse except when he was really pissed off . His sarcasm came out when he was attacked . He called it self-defense . If someone calls him he's ugly he tells them to look in the mirror . If someone tells him about a rumour they heard he was never one to hear as he says it makes his ear rot . "I noticed your IQ is the same size as your shoe size ?" . Doyoung , Haechan and Kun were always the victims .

Human Lie Detector

Naoki learned kinesics , the study of body language , as an extra coculriculumn when he was in high school . He passed the subject with flying colours . As expected , he applies it in his daily life .

Naoki will start by staring them in the eyes . Eyes are after all , the door to the soul . He would then look through the person's gesture . His sharp eyes would linger on the person as if a predator were looking at their prey . The members were scared by this side of him . His intimidating gaze however would disappear as he went back to his optimistic side .

Picky

He was picky with his food . Anything that tastes rather peculiar is an off limit for him . When he goes out to eat , he would go to places he always goes , trying the same thing he prefers , as he wants to be cautious of his health . You never know what they put in dishes , after all .

Coffee ? He would say it was too bitter and continue rambling on about the effect of caffeine on our body . Remember that he learned a medical course in the past . The taste of caffeine was too strong for him and weirdly , instead of feeling energized , he felt rather sleepy after drinking caffeine .

Cucumber ? Naoki can't remember the last time you bought a ready-made salad. They're the cucumber's natural habitat and he avoids them like the plague. Even the smell of it makes Naoki weep . "Eating salad with cucumber in it is like having salad soaked in vinegar" , as stated by Naoki .

He's also picky with animals . The only animals he can trust are the pets that his members took good care of . His favourite will always be Leon since Leon was the most behaved one .