The Adventures of The Bat-Eaters!

A gigantic convoy of rhinos came to a stop at a very large clearing, with it multiple Night Lords, World Eaters and Black Templars, stepped out of the vehicles, with The Primarch Angron, stepping out of his rhino to walk to Curze's rhino.

"Curze!"

"Yeah?"

"Get out here and get some sunlight."

"No."

Then Angron opened the door to see Konrad, watching batman on a TV.

Sunlight entered the rhino.

"Hissss, The Sun!"

"For the last time, you're not a vampire."

Angron pulled konrad put of the rhino.

"Bats are nocturnal."
Groaned Curze

"You are not one." Replied Angron as the Primarch stretched his arms and legs.

Curze was on the ground staring at the sky, then The Primarch reached out as if to touch the sky.

"I wonder what would Nostramo be like if the sky was like this one." The Primarch of the Night pondered.

"It- ugh- Would be hotter and much more normal." Angron said, while squatting down with one leg out, he was doing his exercises.

Curze sat upright and faced his brother.

"I think I'll go for a walk." He said to his brother.

"Yeah, just don't get lost."

"What?"

"You kind of, Have a habit of getting lost."

"I've never heard a more obvious lie in my life, and I WORKED for Choas."

"Then tell me what happened over a year ago, You left your room to head to the kitchen to get a sandwich, and we couldn't find you for a month."

"I was training umm-training? ,Yes Training my Stealth skills."

"You were found in a shed on the other side of the palace, Crying."

"My Premonitions just kicked in when you found me, as for my Premonitions I saw that a costly war would come."

"You hugged the first person who found you, and you thanked them for finding you, And Father, Sanguinious and Magnus all had visions for the future and they said War in the galaxy would never happen."

"Well, Dorn made the palace confusing."

"The nearest Kitchen from your room was just down the hall."

"Alright, fine. I am prone to getting lost, You happy now?"

"Yes, You can go on your walk now, just don't go too far."

"Too far? I'm The Night Haunter, I never go 'too far'."

30 minutes later he was in a slaver village, covered in blood and corpses of men, women and children littered the burning village, some men were crucified with their guts hanging out.

"Damn it."

Then the convoy arrived, with Angron in the lead rhino.

"You got lost didn't you?" He asked his edgy brother.

"I just wanted some directions!" Said the batman wannabe.

"Get in, I think there's still a slaver city nearby, and this one's a hub."

"How do you know that?" The Night Haunter asked as he got inside Angron's specialized rhino.

"I asked some locals."