The Worst Guy Ever

Laxus's P.O.V

I was the last one awake since we left really late. It was about midnight and everyone had fallen asleep. It took me an hour to get Mira to stop taking pictures of everyone sleeping on each other so she decided to fall asleep herself, even though that meant I was her new pillow. She was so sweet and cute when she slept. You couldn't even tell that she was a true demon. I hear and man clearing. His throat and look behind me to see what it was but, no one was awake so I turn my head back. I start to fall asleep and hear it again, this time I look at Freed who is shaking his head, no, at me. What is it this time, is it that there is a pretty girl on my right and I'm not doing anything about it or is he just jealous, I can never tell.

Falling asleep took forever but staring out the window helped. Before I fell asleep I felt something move on my arm and saw Mira sit back up, then I fell into deep slumber.

Natsu's P.O.V

I woke up with Lucy lying on my shoulder. What is that about? She starts stirring and starts sleep talking.

"Natsu, please, don't leave," what did Happy call this again, a nightdream, daymare, oh it was a nightmare. I decided to stroke her hair to calm her down. I hear a faint squeal then a muffled squeal as well. I look up to see the entire bus staring at us.

"What," I asked. This earned face palms from almost everyone. Mira looked ready to kill me. She probably would have if Laxus didn't hold her back. I sure owe him one. Mira said something that most didn't understand but I heard it.

"Why am I dense idiot," I looked at her while everyone else looked at me.

"Wait you understood that," Gray asked utterly confused.

"Uhh yeah, duh," I responded. The ride went back to normal after that and Levy woke up Lucy when we got there. Mira gets us all into the lobby boys following behind. The lobby guy comes up to us and introduces himself.

"Hi I'm Evan, nice to meet you pretty ladies. What's you name cutie," he looked at Wendy.

"It's Wendy," she looked down not very impressed but still blushed. Going down the row he stopped at Levy, Juvia, Erza, Evergreen, Lisanna, and Lucy. Something about Lucy blushing and smiling at him mad me fuming with anger. I looked at the others and it looked like I wasn't the only one. In fact Laxus was the only one who wasn't pissed.

Evan soon got to Mira and was absolutely excited.

"Awesome, you are the famous model Mirajane, correct," he asked her in excitement.

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not," she responded with a dark aura around her. Him being an idiot didn't notice.

"I stopped buying the magazines when you weren't in them anymore and has anyone ever told.........," we all burst into laughter. Mira changed into Satan Soul and knocked him out, she looked angry but it was hilarious. Changing back to her original form she walked over to him.

"Never, mess with MY ships," she growled and walked away.

"What did you say Mira," Levy asked for clarification.

"I said never ever mess with my friends," Mira corrected, "let's just go to our room." We walked up to the elevator and rose up to floor six. Our room was room 642. It had only eight bedrooms but it was huge. A kitchen, huge living room, and a flat screen. The bedrooms upstairs all had one bed, except for one room for Romeo and Wendy, it had two beds. Everyone stared at Mira.

"What, I didn't plan the rooms, these planned based on everyone entered to be in the room, he was unplanned," she pointed at Laxus, "so he can sleep on the couch or the floor."

"Oh no, no, no, no, he's sleeping with you if we have to sleep with them," Erza snapped.

"Fine, whatever, everyone unpack, I'll make breakfast for us," she walked off to the kitchen putting her stuff down in her room first. This was going to be an interesting month.