Day 6, The Setup

Erza's P.O.V.

After last night I wanted to get back at Mira. Yes I'm extremely happy that she got Jellal and I together, and yes we are going on another date today, but I still want to get back at her for all the teasing. So I went to the only person who would know her inside and out, Lisanna.

"Hey Lisanna, whatcha doing," I strolled over to the youngest Strauss.

"Just looking at....these spoons, yep these spoons," I looked over at where she was looking to see the oldest Strauss talking to the whole Rajinshu tribe. She was talking to Bickslow the most though.

"Well, that's, interesting, but I came over to ask you about Mira. Who does she like," Lisanna snapped her head back at me.

"Well I've never heard her talk about anybody, but I do have my own little ship for her, I'll tell you the name and you can guess the person by yourself. Ok so the ship name is Miraxus, think about it," and with that she walked away. I thought I knew the answer but I thought I would ask the rest of the girls first.

"Hey girls, you got a second," I called to the girls who were watching some sappy girl movie.

"Yeah what is it Erza-san," Wendy paused the movie causing a groan to come from the other girls.

"I was wondering if you could help me confirm who I think Lisanna ships Mira with," I clarified.

"Ok, spit out the ship name, I'm assuming that's what you have since you asked us to figure out a name," Levy groaned.

"Well, Lisanna says the ship name is Miraxus so I just wanted to clarify that my guess was correct before doing something about it," they all look at each other then over at Mira talking to the Raninshu tribe.

"It's totally Laxus," Evergreen gasped.

"YASSS that's what I was thinking," Lucy squealed.

"Ok so I was right, now who else wants to do something about it," I suggest. They all raise their hands and we all get to work on a plan. Lisanna came back sooner than I expected.

"What are you all doing," she glanced over our shoulders, "if you're setting my sister up I want in." She huddled into our circle as we made a plan to lure them both to a closet. We would get Mira to get something to clean and maybe just push Laxus to help. Wendy would deal with Mira and Evergreen would deal with Laxus.

"So do we have a plan, if so I'm going on my date," whoops I didn't mean to say that out loud. I quickly got up and walked far away from them. I met up with Jellal downstairs and we went to the movies.

Wendy's P.O.V.

It was time to "spill" something sticky so Mira has to go to the closet at the end of the hall. I "accidentally knock over a huge smoothie on the carpet.

"Oh dang it, Mira, I spilled my smoothie," she came rushing towards me.

"It's ok Wendy, there's a closet at the end of the hall, I'll just go get supplies out of there. Just wait here a sec," she walked out and I saw Evergreen shooing Laxus after her. Hopefully Lisanna was ready with the trap.

Lisanna's P.O.V

I hear a door open and close, then two voices. I figure that it must be Mira and Laxus coming to the closet. I was hiding in the empty room across the hall so as soon as they entered the closet I could slam the door on them. Look there they are now, opening the door and now it's my turn. I leap out of the room, slam the door, and lock it. (This is a fancy door where it locks from only the outside.) They pound on the door trying to get out.

"Let us out please," my older sister bangs on the door with her fists.

"Sorry sis, it's for your own good," and with that I skip back down the hall to the room.

"Did you get them," Wendy looked at me when I walked in.

"You bet I did," I winked and walked to my room to see Bickslow standing right in the middle of the room really awkwardly.

"So hey Lisanna, umm, your sister, she, umm," well, I guess Mira's not the only one who gets talked about behind people's backs.

Mira's P.O.V.

I can't believe my own sister locked me in here with Laxus. Apparently even sweet little Wendy lies to me. I bet she's even lying about nothing happening on the Ferris wheel.

"How do we get out," the large man beside me complains.

"Well, we'll be stuck in here until dinner time I believe. They all have to eat at some point and most likely will need me to make it for them," I smiled triumphantly being proud of always doing work. He just rolls his eyes and sits down on an over turned bucket. I look for another one but since he had the only one I just kept standing. If he wouldn't have been staring at me, I would've been just fine standing up, "What are you looking at Laxus?" He snaps back to reality apparently and realizes how he's been staring at me.

"Here, come sit," he motioned to his lap and I notice how he's leaning against the wall. I just sigh and sit down on his lap.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Mira and Laxus may not have noticed it, but, each was overly comfortable with the other in that moment. Instead of being awkward and being sarcastic. Mira was laying down right on top of him and she was falling asleep too. If Erza wouldn't have came, they probably would've been a couple, or are they???

A/N sorry this took forever. Oh well, hope you like it. I stayed up late last night with a bunch of my friends so I'm exhausted. Probably will work on my other story just a bit, then be done for today. See you later!!!