Baby???

A/N I'm alive, yes that's right, I'm still here not dead. And I bring you the newest chapter that literally hadn't been touch since late February or early March, I think it was March but who knows anymore. Lots of time passed and I'm so excited for you to read and enjoy, so do it!!!!!

Erza's P.O.V.

I just can't believe she actually told us, well, she told me. The others ran off when Lisanna brought down the little black bag full of tests. She's not ready for others to know yet though so she won't let me talk or ask about it, I'm not even allowed to think about it. I guess I should check if I'm pregnant or not as well. I hope not, I want to fight so badly and I know that I can't do that while carrying a child.

Wendy's P.O.V.

I was shooed to the living room when all the other girls left. But it's ok, the guys are all watching a movie out here. I probably shouldn't be watching it though, it's a little too much for me. They are watching something called Dirty Grandpa and it's so weird. I don't want to watch this anymore, but I can't go back to the kitchen. I could go to my room, that seems like a better alternative. I grab Pitch Perfect from the dvd rack and go up to my room to watch the movie.

"What are you doing up here by yourself," I look over to see Romeo leaning up against the door frame.

"I got kicked out of the kitchen for important big girl stuff," I rolled my eyes. He laughed and settled next to me on the bed. I forgot about the movie immediately and just snuggled into Romeo. I put my head in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arm around me. I still heard the movie and was looking at the tv, but my mind was on Romeo.

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Please don't be pregnant, please don't be pregnant,"

I kept repeating this verse over and over in my head. The thought of being pregnant with Natsu's child was a little overwhelming to say the least.

The test was taking its sweet time showing the results. All of the sudden the results showed up, positive. My eyes widen with shock, I'm actually pregnant.

Levy's P.O.V.

Ok, I can do this, I can be brave. NOO I CAN'T DO THIS. Well, that was weird, I've never argued with myself in my head. Uggggggg I'm so frustrated with my life right now. How am I supposed to tell Gajeel that I'm pregnant. This isn't going to end very well for me at all. I can't do this, I can't do this. Here goes nothing, I'm so scared.

Juvia's P.O.V.

Juvia is so excited that she and Gray-sama are having a child together. Juvia is also worried that Gray-sama will not want to have a child with Juvia even though he's the one that did this to Juvia in the first place. I wonder if he will shun Juvia for what has happened. Juvia would die if she were shunned by Gray-sama. Juvia will go tell Gray-sama right now.

Evergreen's P.O.V.

Ok, I really hope I'm not pregnant, not with that stupid oaf. I couldn't stand having to be with him for the rest of my life, or at least a reminder of him. Oh thank God, not pregnant. This means no baby and no becoming fat and ugly. The true Titania must be the most beautiful of them all. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat as me. Or will we have some little mages running around the guild in a year or so?

Erza's P.O.V.

It took them long enough to get out of the bathroom. Jeez how long does it take to do this thing. Well I guess it's time to find out. What does the plus symbol mean? Where did I put the instruction thingy? Why am I so confused? Ok, here we go, plus means pregnant, ok cool. WAIT WHAT???