(Luke) He surprises you at your talent show

THIS ONE IS LONG BUT I LOVE IT LOL xx :) y/l/n - your last name y/n - your name y/bf/n - your best friend name

''7 more minutes'' , y/bf/n says. ''I know I know and I am ready..'' , you respond. ''Are you sure you have to sing the whole song by yourself'' , she says. ''Very sure.. I just wish Luke was here with me..'' you say. ''It's okay , I'll film it and show it to him , so he'll be kind of watching you.'' ''Whatever I have 5 minutes until I go on stage'', you say back. ''I'll leave you be see you after'' , y/bf/n says and walks out. You look at your mirror and its a picture of Luke (the one on the side) , you look at it and smile. ''First up we have y/n y/l/n. You hear applause and you come from the curtains. You walk up to the mic and the guitar starts playing the background. You are nervous because you seen tons of paretns and other family members. Not even Luke. You start singing..

Electric lights
Blow my mind
But I feel alright..

Then you suddenly see Luke walk into the audience. You feel much better and continue singing.

And never stop, it's how we ride
Comin' up until we die

You catch my eye
You wanna fly
I'm so alive

Never stop, it's how we ride
Comin' up until we die

You are near the ending and actually do what the lyrics say.

Get my guitar
Sunglasses on
So light it up

You finish up and take the mic of the stand and sing. Afterwards you hear the biggest applause and see people taking pictures and whistling. You bow and exit the stage. You look back to the spot you saw Luke and he wasnt there , maybe he was in your imagination , you become sad and walk to your dressing room. You stop to see Luke in you chair and talking to the picture you have of him. ''Oh Luke I love you so much'' , he says in a girl voice. He didnt notice you and you were so happy and you screamed LUKE. He screamed and jumped out of the chair and you ran up to him and hugged him. ''Hey princess you scared me'' , he says kissing your head. ''So you were there . oh my gosh I am so happy now I missed you so much '' , you say crying of joy. Luke lifts up your chin and kisses you.