(Luke) Winks/Waves At You At A Concert

You and your best friend are moments away from seeing 5sos on stage. You are anxious because it's your first time , and if you do see them on stage it's either online or on television. You and your friend give the tickets to the ticket taker and then walk to your seats. You can see a whoile group of fangirls and girls that have signs and other items (like their phone). The lights dim out and you know that it's time. You hear almost all the girls and boys screaming. Then you see fake smoke go out and you first see Luke and Michael walk up and then you see Calum. Ashton got to his drums and sat. You then hear a familiar voice and it's Luke and he says How's Everyone Doing? You hear tons of screams and look around at everyone. They all have their phones out taking pics and videos. Luke and Calum laughs into their mic. You look at your best friend and whisper how hot Luke is and then she whispers back and says ''I think he's looking at you..'' You turn your head towards Luke and he then gives you a quick wink and waves. You werent hallucinating because you knew he was looking directly at you. That's when Calum says ''Let's get started!'' and you hear all fangirls yell and scream and they start with the guitars..