(5SOS) Laser Tag

Today was the day that I met up with 5SOS. We went to play Laser Tag , it was so fun to me because of course , I won. But this is how it turned out....

It was late June and Ashton texted me that the boys were bored and they wanted to hangout with me. They asked me what I had in mind to do. I mentioned Ice Skating but they didnt really like the idea. So I thought more and thought of Laser Tag , it was the best idea. I had texted them idea and they agreed. I soon got ready. My ideal outfit was black long sleeve shirt with black jeggings and some vans. I wore all black because it would be harder to notice me. After I finished I texted them the address and we were going to meet there. 

I arrive at the place and I see Luke and Ashton dancing like the idiots they are. I smile to myself and get out the car. I walk up to them and say ''Nice dancing..Hi guys''. ''Why thank you *dramatic hair flip*'' , Luke says. 

''Hi y/n'' , Michael said. ''Hi'' , Calum says. ''Shall we go?'' , you ask as you walk to the door.  ''Oh by the way , we can just already clarify that I am winning'' , I say. ''Your're funny y/n'' , Ashton says. ''Im serious'' , you look back at him. '' I AM THE QUEEN OF LASER TAG'' , Michael adds. ''DUDE YOU CANT EVEN BEAT ME IN GTA'',  you say. Michael stares at you hard after saying that. You guys walk up to to the front desk and you pay for your ticket. The rest of them buys their ticket and you guys change into your suits. ''Rock paper scissors for who's it'', Michael says. Rock Paper SCISSORS SHOOT'' , we all say. Ashton is out so he isnt it. ''YES'' , Ashton says. ''Again!'' , Calum said.''ROCK PAPER SCISSORS'' , we say. I am out so I am not it. They continue doing it until Calum loses. ''HAHAHA CALUM'S IT'' , Luke says.  '' HA HA'' , Calum laughs sarcastically. ''I'll countdown from 10'' , he says. ''10.....9.....8.....7.....6.......'' , Calum starts counting. I ran as fast as I could noticing that it's extremely cold in the place and I also noticed that it's glow in the dark. I kept running , the place was pretty big, then all of a sudden I hear ''READY OR NOT HERE I COME HAHAHAH''. Obviously it's Calum. I hid behind a big glow in the dark chess piece. Then I saw 2 people run across from me. I activated my gun and walked around. I saw many arrows and I didnt know which way to go. Then I heard a loud scream and heard a familiar voice say '' NOOOOOOO WHY??? ''. Sounded like Ashton. I wanted to go save him. So I went searching for him and soon enough I found him against a big dice piece. I held my gun in front of him. ''Im good y/n, im good..'' , he says out of breath. ''Okay just making sure'' , I say. I held out my hand as a sign as Im gonna help you up. He grabbed it and stood up. ''You'll be with me so follow me'' , I say. I walk with him holding his hand and he notices someone and they notice him and run towards him. I had to run for my life and leave Ashton behind. I ran out of breath and stood against the wall. I hold my knees and look down and take deep breaths. I look up and see Luke Michael and...Calum. My gun died. In my head I was shouting NOW MY GUN DIES WOW OUT OF ALL OTHER TIMES , CMON ..  Calum slowly gets his gun out and points directly at me. He was so close to pulling the button then Ashton jumped infront as Calum shot. Ashton fell to the floor and I dramatically scream his name. He looks up and tells me to run. Luke put me on his back and runs behind Michael away from Calum. We stop and he puts me down. I see Calum. I look at my gun and stare hard. It lights up and inside im like AHAHAHAH SUCKER PREPARE TO LOSE. I shoot Calum. Luke and Michael looks at me scared. Im sorry but I have to. I shoot Michael and Luke. They fall to the ground and Ashton comes behind me and pats my back.  '' I WIN '' , I shout. They all come up and give me a hug.

THIS IS NOTHING LIKE ACTUAL LASER TAG xx xDD