Part 7

After Draco reluctantly agreed to the childish party game (Hermione had very persuasive puppy dog eyes), he led his guests to an empty balcony on the second floor. The sky was a dark shade of blue and there was a slight breeze. It was the perfect weather for Draco to curl up next to Hermione as they read their own books—but no. Instead, Theo had to come up with the brilliant idea of truth or mother fucking dare.

They all conjured up chairs, except for Luna who opted to sit on the floor. Theo contemplated sitting with her, but ultimately decided to conjure up a small couch that would be big enough for the both of them in case she decided she wanted to sit on a cushion.

Once he was comfortable, Theo grinned widely. He leaned forward with his elbows on his knees. "How about some big boy alcohol? Ogden's, anyone?"

"Finally!" Blaise praised.

Draco nodded in approval. "That's the one good idea you've had all night, Nott."

Ginny, too, nodded eagerly. She was ready to get the party on. Harry looked at his girl with amusement, very accustomed to her wild ways.

On the other hand, Hermione and Juliette contorted their faces in disgust. "Blegh, firewhiskey?" Juliette scrunched her nose.

George bent down towards her. "Oh c'mon, Juliette. Come and join the big boys." Juliette blushed a deep red and crossed her arms over her chest ripping her face away from his.

"You in, Granger, or are you wussing out?" Pansy inquired inspecting her nails.

Hermione definitely wasn't going to back down, especially to Pansy. "Count me in."

Pansy smirked. "Atta girl."

Theo all conjured them each a glass of Ogden's with an evil grin. Before starting any game, they all agreed to down two glasses to at least reach a fun party buzz. Draco and Blaise would require three.

"Aww, baby Theo," Blaise taunted. "Maybe you should start with half a glass." Theo was slightly a lightweight and his mates never let him forget it.

"Yeah, we don't want to have to clean up any vomit before the games begin like last time," Draco half whispered to Blaise, with a chuckle. There was no 'last time.'

Theo rolled his eyes. "Ha, ha. You guys are so funny. Really the pinnacle of comedy."

Blaise laughed, showing off his blinding smile which contrasted his deep skin. "I bet even Lovegood could outdrink you."

"I could, it's true," Luna said, looking up to them from her seated position with wide, doe eyes.

At this, everyone erupted with laughter, clutching their glasses trying not to spill. They all doubled over, holding their stomachs or knees with their free hands. All except poor Theo who was as red as Pansy's dress.

Muttering under his breath, Theo chugged the remnants of his glass and magically refilled it. "Fuck you, guys."

Once they all were beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol, Theo declared the rules. "Okay, so we'll begin with the youngest nargle in the group."

"Nargle?" Pansy repeated contorting her face.

Theo waved her away. "Don't ask. Anyways, the youngest happens to be you, Ginny. Rules are that you can ask or dare anything you want to whomever you want to and the other person has to answer or complete the dare. If they fail to do this, well, it doesn't matter because they have to complete it anyways." Theo laughed. "Let the games begin!"

Ginny's brown eyes twinkled as she scanned the circle of friends and almost friends she was sitting with. Her eyes kept coming back to one specific person.