chapter one

Shiwoo's PoV

„Guys, we did it! We really made it", I screamed in joy at my friends, while embracing them.

We were just leaving the company's building, when I couldn't hold my excitement anymore. With our masks pulled up and caps on our heads, we walked down the street.

„I can't believe we really will be debuting", Sohee stated still in disbelief of our current situation.

„Yeah, me neither", Jenoo muttered. „It still seems so surreal."

I nodded and kicked a little pebble on the ground. „It's like a fever dream, or something."

A little laugh escaped both my friends lips.

„I'm so gladm, we made it together. Imagine one of us wouldnt have been selected", Sohee pointed out with a slight frown on her face.

„Right? I would have been so scared, if you weren't with me", Jenoo added to Sohees statement.

„I probably would have cried myself to sleep", I added, making my friends laugh again.

„We shouldn't talk so much about the bad things that could have happened, though", Jenoo  stated quickly. „We're going to debut. All together. Let's celebrate that instead!"

A smile crept onto my face again.

„Yes, lets go out, please!", I begged my friends. „I haven't gone out in ages, because of that stupid diet I had to put myself on."

Sohee agreed. „Going out one time wouldn't hurt. We also earned it in my opinion."

After I convinced them to go and get Tteokkbeokkie, we made our way to a restaurant not to far away. As we entered the building, warm air hit our faces. Jenoo picked a table where we sat down.

„What do you think our group will be named?", Jenoo suddenly asked in a quiet voice, curiousity lacing her voice. I tilted my head to the side as I thought about it. It could be anything, if we were honest.

„It could literally be the most random word ever", I voiced out my thoughts. Sohee nodded.

„Right, let's just hope its nothing too weird", she then joked.

We kept on chatting, as we waited for our food to arrive. It was nice, comfortable. I felt so safe, as we were laughing and joking around.

„To us", I cheered, as pure ecstasy flooded through my veins.

„To us!"

. . .

„Okay, so it goes as follows", Kang Chanmin, who had introduced himself as our manager previously, spoke. „Your debut is set for the eighth of August, meaning you have about one and a half month for learning the choreo and vocals."

I looked around, watching the unfamiliar girls that also sat around the table quietly. They all seemed pretty young to me, but on the other hand I was terrible at guessing ages. Nevertheless, I got amazed by how determined all of us were.

I mean for all, we were chosen out of many Trainees. We fought for this. And even though I didn't know these people yet, I was proud. Proud to know, that these were the best, the strongest, the ones who showed that they deserved to be here.

My gaze went back to our manager, who also seemed to not be older than his mid thirties. He was explaining something, but I didn't quite listen to be honest.

„Your group's name is going to be Eternity by One, symbolized by 3x1. Your debut song is called Holo Love, but we'll go further into that later on with the producers and coaches." It was dead silent, everybody was invested in every word that left the mans lips.