Chapter 1

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP! My alarm went off on a Saturday. I always wake up early on Saturdays so I can see is Kaelee wants to hang out at her house.

I grabbed my phone and texted Kaelee right away to see if I could go over there.

*text convo*
(R: Riley)
(K: Kaelee)
R: WAKE UP!!
K: I've been awake.
R: Oh. Can I come hang over at your place?
K: Sure ill be ready by 8:30. And Colten will be here if you don't mind.
R: Not at all.

(Oh yeah. Kaelee doesn't know that I'm totally crushing on Colten)

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I started the shower then striped down. I hopped in the shower and washed myself.

When my shower was over I blow dried my hair and got dressed. I put on my 'Teenage Dirtbag' crop top and my jean shorts. I ran downstairs and out my black converse on and said hey to my parents.

"I'm going over to Stu- I mean Kaelees house" I said to my parents. "Okay honey. We love you" My dad said and I left. I got in my car and drove to Kaelees house.

When I got there, I went up to the door and rang the doorbell. Colten answered the door and we smiled at each other. "Come in. I was told you were coming over" Colten said still smiling. I walked in and said, "yeah. Is Kaelee in her room?" I asked him and smiled.

"Yeah. See you later" he said and I waved. I went up to Kaelees room and knocked on her door then walked in.

"Hey girl!" Kaelee said and giggled. "Heyyy. How you doin?" I asked all bikerish.

"I'm good. How about you?" She asked. "I'm great. Now that I'm here with Col- you! Now that in here with you!" I said and caught myself. "Yay!! Oh yeah. Also today Colten's having his friend, Spencer, over later" Kaelee said. I knew that Kaelee liked Spencer but she didn't know I liked Colten.

The door bell rang and Kaelee said, "that must be Spencer now!" I laughed and Kaelee got up and ran downstairs. "I GOT IT!" She yelled at Colten then laughed. She fixed her hair quickly before opening the door.

"Sup" she said trying to act cool. "Hey" Spencer said then laughed. "Come in!" Kaelee said and smiled. "Thanks" he walked in and sat on the couch with Colten. They did their bro hug thingy and Kaelee and I went upstairs. We went into her room and talked.

After a while I said, "I'm going to go get some water" I told Kaelee and walked out to the kitchen. I avoided the boys so they didn't think I was stalking them when I actually was.

But as I was getting water I heard something I probably shouldn't have...