Goodbye.. ~chapter 9~

•your pov•

Nodding at Alfred. Making sure he knows I'm ready to fight.

We stare into the street of screams of people. Waiting for the right time to the other side.

The plan was to make it across, then go on building tops. It was a sucky plan but we were heading to the train station. And going by sewers weren't the best plan.

Officers started to clear out all ends of the street. Making sure everyone who was there can't escape. But being skilled with the art of escape and steal. You got this.

Pulling up my (f/c) jeans and making sure your bullets were by my side.

"Alfred when are we going they are going to come in the alley ways soon."

All he does was smile. Nodding.
It was time.

First. Alfred ran into the street. Striking Anyone who was in his way. I covered him by shooting anyone who would attack him from behind. I shortly followed shooting any other opponents.

Ending up across the street. Into the other alley. Was Alex who was covering the alley from predators. While me and al started to fix the ladder to climb up the building.

Once we all got up the ladder. We ran. Dodging gun shots. Jumping from building to building.

once we got them off our trail. We stopped. I brushed my (h/c) hair from my face putting my hands on my knees catching my breath.

"Alex" you turned around, your eyes widen once you saw it. Al held a knife to Alex's neck. She was struggling to get out of his grip but he wouldn't budge.

"AL STOP"

He looked at me. He dropped her and smirked at me playful.

"Sorry doll face she was pissing me off"

He walked away jumping to the next building.

I ran over to Alex. Helping her up seeing the scratches on her neck.

"Fuck. Alex are you okay?" I ripped of a piece of my plaid shirt and wiped the dripping blood from her neck.

Alex pushed the "napkin" away from her neck. She got up. Dusting herself off slowly and walking the opposite way.

"ALEX WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING THE COPS WILL FIN-"

"I DONT CARE ANYMORE (y/n)!! I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE I JUST WANT A NORMAL LIFE IM TURNING MYSELF IN"

She crossed her arms. Standing on the edge of the building.

"YOU CANT EVEN A NORMAL LIFE IF YOU TURN YOURSELF IN!!"

I reached over to her. Tears slowly traveling down my face.

"Alex please don't do this"

Alex smiled. She turned and looked at the Gap. She looked back at me. Hugging me tightly.

I hugged her tightly. Not letting go. Tears came down my face even harder.

"A-Alex...fuck I love you please come with me and al"

I felt a wetness on my shoulder. She pulled away sobbing and dropping her weapons to the ground.

"Alex what are you-"

BLING

I covered my mouth. My tears came down even harder. I dropped to the ground crawling to the edge of the building where my sister was before she jumped.

Blood... It was everywhere. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling.

I closed my eyes. Losing my balance, I fell back on the ground. I looked at the items she dropped before...*cough*

A knife. A pen. A note. And lipstick. Wait?

I picked up the crushed paper.

Reading the letter I dropped it on the ground again. Crossing my legs and crying into my hands.

Dear sister,
I don't know when your going to read this. But if this is the last message you get from me. I love you. I'm sorry I died or whatever but I guess it happens . right? Stay strong. I love you again sista. When you drink a piña colada think of me.
~Alex

(IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. I had school. But in good news I graduated from my hell hole middle school. XD IM FREE HAHA but more updates. The story is going to end soon I'm sorry for this chapter. ALEX WILL BE MISSED😭😭)