start ~chapter 8~

Bullets Flew Across the room.

Gushes of blood was scattered everywhere.

Crashing of bones, moans, and groaning came from the small hideaway apartment.

You shot your last bullet. Killing the last victim left in the room.

Brushing your hair out of your face. And quickly putting new bullets in. Alfred was packing.

Looking over to Alfred holding your gun to the door. He motioned to you.
You followed him to a unknown way so you can meet Alex.

Crawling into a small hole, into the sewers of New York. You followed Alfred.

"Out of all the ways to escape. You pick this way."

Groaning lightly.

"Shut up already (y/n) your lucky we are even alive to escape."

Mumbling a few cursing you come across a end.

Almost falling on you. He kicks up to the Barrier. Coming up and pulling you up.

"Now where are we."

Glaring at him. Pulling up your combat boots.

He didn't say anything. Which was very surprising. Just walked out of the alley way we were in. Seeing my sister in the alley way across holding her gun close.

The sound of the city streets were ended. People looking up at helicopters. And jeeps coming down the street.

Pulling out with gun you stood close to the wall. Looking at Alfred who smirked. Licking his lips.

He was ready. It was time. For the war to start.

(( this was pretty short. Yes I know it was boring but you know XD I don't know. So I'm getting really into this myself cause this shit getting real. So next chapter should be up tonight knowing I have to make up for the months I didn't write. But yepppp ✌️✌️💕 thanks for reading))