Without you ~chapter 10~

~writer pov~

(Y/n) was still sitting on the edge of the building. Her face was Beyond pale. She formed dark circles. Finally when the sun went down she got up.

Wiping away her tears. She picked up everything on the ground and made her way to the next building.

Hopping from building to building. She froze when she saw him. Al. She groaned, walking past him. But before she can jumped he grabbed her leg. Making her fall.

~your pov~

"What the fuck."

Al looked at me. He didn't say anything. His cheeks looked dry. Was he crying too?

I rubbed my head lightly. And sat myself across from him.

I caress his cheek. Making him look up.

"Hey al...you okay?"

He looked up. Glaring at me.

"Don't touch me"

I groaned.

"Why the hell are you crying? We are going to miss the damn trai-"

"(Y/n) I need to tell you something. I'm not usually this mushy with people but...bloody fuck I need to tell you this sometime soon"

I looked up. Raising my eyebrow.

"Go we have a half an hour"

I crossed my legs. And played with the laces of my combat boots. Waiting for him to speak.

"Listen (y/n) before your sister jumped we had a little something going on..."

I looked up. Looking deeply into his eyes. Holding back your tears

"She didn't want you to feel betrayed because you like me."

"Wait hold up. So your saying you and my little sister had a thing even know we were-"

"(Y/n) we weren't even together in the first place and-"

"So you were just using me because my sister was a bad hook up?"

I got up.

"YOUR SAYING ALL THIS TIME I SPENT WITH YOU! You felt nothing for me and you just fucked my sister huh?? YOU THINK I CA---"

I felt his chapped lips against mine. I slowly kissed back. I felt him force his tongue inside my mouth. Exploring my mouth. Leaving not one placed untouched.

I pulled away from the kiss. I looked into his eyes. Anger took over me. Why did I even love him? How did I fall for an asshole.

I pushed him away. Tears now violently coming down my face.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!! YOU PLAYED WITH MY DAMN HEART THINKING I WILL TAKE YOU BACK..."

I looked up at the sky. And back at the ground.

"Goodbye..."

He looked at you. His eyes looking into your soul.

I looked up at him.

"What do you mean goodbye? Doll face you don't mean that.."

"I do mean it. I can't- I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE JUST LOOKING INTO YOUR EYES MAKES ME CRY!! I love you. You used me for sex and used my sister for your other sexual needs when I wasn't there. I can't love someone like you. Goodbye al. See you somewhere.."

I quickly upped onto the next building making my way to the train station.

Is
This
Really
Goodbye
?

((I don't know I feel it needed some kind of drama))