-Starting over- Chaper 1

It's been 10 years since that day.

You know the day you wanted to start "fresh"

Ya that failed.

You are currently 16 years old living in a crappy apartment in the south Bronx.

Your sister Alexandra currently 13 learned the way to steal. Yep the 10 years fucked you up real bad.

The city knows you as the makeup thieves.

Why? Your sister is a wizard with makeup and can change your face in matters of seconds.

And that's how you live around robbing stores and stealing from houses.

"Alex get ready for school our are going to miss the bus" you shouted.

"I'm coming. I'm coming!" she yelled from the living room. Her hair was to brown up the mid back. yep she she a teenager in the making. poor thing..

"Bye sis,see ya later" she kissed your cheeked and grabbed her lunch that was on the counter.

You sat on the misty old couch in the living room and turned on the tv.

"GODDD ITSSSSS NNNOOTTHING GOOOOD ONNNNN!!!" You clicked through the channel bored out of your skull. Then it was the news...

"Today at 1:49 the most knew mad man escaped the local medical hospital. People around the area is warned. watch out!"

"pfft boring" you say yawning at your comment

You got up the couch to get a bottle of soda. the. It was a knock at the door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT" you yelled for the kitchen.

"It's the police!open up!" It was another knock.

'SHIT'

And you thought you were in the clear I guess not~