Black berry kisses ~chaper 7~

Opening your eyes you see a bright blue sky. Filled with clouds of white with the sky coming down lightly on your skin.

Standing up dusting yourself off. Your in a bright yellow dress. A dress your mother loved to wear when you would come to the mallow.

Walking down this flowery Field. You see bright, vibrant colors that you haven't seen in years.

Coming to the end of the field was a cherry blossom tree in full bloom. With a young woman with her two daughters dressed in pink.

"Mom..."
Running to the tree. Something stopped you. Something like a force. Soon everything faded to black.

"GAHHHHHH"
Shifting Up from your position. You were laying on a dusty bed. Alfred's arms around your waist snoring loudly.

Alex was sleeping on the floor. With a thin blanket and a pillow.

'It was just a dream. Just a dream thank god'

Laying back down. Going back into your endless dream world.

__time skip 5 hours later___

Alex walked into the room with a bag of blackberries. Don't ask her why. Yep you don't need to know the story again.

"Yo Alex give me the bag"
Alfred leans back on the couch. Reaching his arms to her like a child.

"Al you can get it yourself."
She placed the bag on the table and walked out the door.

Alfred not caring for her leave grabs the bag. And starts munching away the blueberries.

"Your going to share that?"
You smirked lightly. You were supposed to meet Alex up to escape. Yes you were doing this again. Luckily everything was just a dream.

"Sorry doll face all out"
Smirking at you. He starts the lean forward. Kissing you lightly on the lips. You can really taste the blueberry in the kiss. It was sweet. But ended short.

"OPEN THE DOOR WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE"

well fuck. Guess the cops found out. You and Alfred pulled away fast. Both rushing for the closet weapon. You grabbing your gun and sticking bullets in your pocket. And Alfred grabbing his bat with nails on it.

Both of you nodding ready to fight. The door blasted open with a bang.

the
Fight
Starts
Now

(( YEP so that was chapter 8. I may end it soon. I'm not very sure yet but I'm working fast in the stories knowing people actually read my stuff XD I will have the next chapter tonight or tomorrow so YEP 👌❤️ have a nice dog))