-Poilce- Chapter 2

"Shit" you mumble under your breathe.

Walking slowly to the door. getting to the door you lift your hoodie up.

Turing locks of the door and slowly going the door.

"Hello"

"Yes madam have you seen the mad man knew as Allen Jones" the man handed you a poster.

"Hmmm no..." you accepted the poster in your hand and looked at the picture of the so called 'mad man'

The man had red hair, fire like eyes. he was wearing a bomber jacket and a plain white shirt.

'He seems cute...haha yep cuttteeeee...etc etc.'

"Thank you for the help look out." The man walking away seeing that you plaided no mind to him.

You shut the door and slid on the floor

'Close call'

~time skip-

9:00 pm

"Did you do your homework?"

" (F/n) stop talking your makeup is going to get messed up."

Your sister put the finishing touching on your makeup. she then stud up when her work was done.

"Great now you look like Rebecca." she had a smug look on her face.

"Who is this Rebecca you speak of?" standing up walking to the mirror in the living room looking at your makeup.

Alex went to stay next to you and hugged your torso.

"My new enemy." She mumbled smirk located on her face.

You pet her head and chuckled "ok let's get ready to rob the bank we need some cash" unlatching he arms around your form.

"Kk I will get the money bags." she shouted running into the the bedroom to get the bags.

Time to head out...

(( thanks for reading hope you like it so far I have create ideas for the mini series. it's taking requests so Plzz do! thanks for reading next chapter is called 'the mad man' BYEEEEEE ^.^ ))