Black. ~chapter 6~

•third person point of views•

"WE CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ALFRED ALL YOU DO IS FUCK ME AND SLAP MY SISTER LIKE SHE IS AN ANIMAL!"

It's been a while since you been in hiding.
Alfred been more possessive. Your wound was healed being in the house long and not doing much.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK! (y/n) YOUR MY SLAVE YOU! YOUR NEVER LEAVING!!"

Oh now he pushed it.

Gritting your teeth. You stood there. Waiting for the moment. Thinking. Thinking 'what am I supposed to do. Slap him. Or run.'

Your sister was out of a "run". The plan was the meet at the train station and move to Manhattan. It seemed like a safe plan at the time. Well before Alfred turned more possessive then before.

"Alfred..."

Leaning in close. Looking straight into his blood red eyes.

Why were you doing? Why would you thinking?

It's easy. You were in love with this crazy "mad man". The man who could've killed your sister your in love with.

Coming back to reality. You kiss him rough. soon kissing you back cupping your waist in his hands. Wrapping your legs around his figure.

Wrapping your arms around his neck. He starts moving down. Biting and sucking on your sweet spot making you moan.

'Is this what I want. To be slaved around.'

Alfred pushing you onto the dusty couch. Taking off your shirt. Then slipping off his. He moves done and start to strap your bra off.

BANG!
BANG!

The sound of the usual gun shots filled the air. They sounded close. Too close.
Pulling away from Alfred. He pushes you back down. Attempting To take of your bra

"No Alfred."
It was time for you to fight back.

Kicking him in his balls and quickly retreating your shirt. Slipping it on with the little time you had. You reached the gun on the small recliner.

Alfred pins you onto the old dirty wall. Leaning in on your ear. Nibbling it slightly.

"You will never leave. Stop trying."

You pushed him off of you. Grabbing the gun from the floor shooting his foot. Then running out the door.

Running in feet to the train station. Noticing cop cars. It was odd. Since hiding much crime hasn't been around.

Walking into a crowd of people. Pushing into the crowd was a teenage girl lying there bleeding.

Widening your eyes. You knew this girl. It was your very own sister.

Alex

Running towards the girls cold dead body. People stared. Watched as your eyes welled up with tears. Holding the body close to you like it was no tomorrow.

The crowd faded and the ambulance soon took your sisters body. You stood in the cold. Looking at the train tracks.

"She can't be gone. This must be a dream. Why would anyone do this..."

You soon looked up at the grey painted sky. Snowflakes were falling. Like that day. That day 10 years ago.

Pulling your (h/c) hair out of your hair. You stared at the sky. Letting the snow fall on you. in till you felt something on the back of your head.

You didn't do anything. Not at all. It was your time. Your time to go.

The trigger was pulled making your body jerk froward into the train tracks.

Goodbye.

(( I'm sorry I didn't update XD I forgot I had wattpad cause I go on tumbler more. But there is more to the story don't worry :D I should have the next chapter done soon. So yep :3 have a nice day✌️❤️))