Just great

• Dedicated to Patricia Goh

A/N

I feel like abandoning this story cause my laziness is starting to kick in but I should probably finish this somehow.

Anyway, Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------

I waved the pink envelope as I marched into the classroom.

"Ah, I see you've got my love letter." Carryna looked up from a book she was reading and replied jokingly.

"Seriously Carryna. 'Roses are red, violets are blue.' What's that,kindergarten?"

"Carryna. Decipher." Emma went straight to the point.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. The persona is stating the obvious. Hurray Captain Obvious!" I whooped.

Emma is so not amused. I quietly crept out with the awesome ninja skills I don't have. Thus resulting Emma dragging me back to the classroom. I clearly had too much chocolate before I came here. All the blame goes to the secret stash in my bag.

"So. A photo of "Jen" written on the sand. Weird much?" Carryna examined the picture.

"There a message at the back." Emma pointed out.

"The message is hilarious." I blurted. "M.E.N. Man-Eating.... Nutella?"

"Nutella? Seriously?" Carryna is amused. One point scored.

"How much of it did you ate?" Emma questioned with a sigh.

I replied with a shrug and rumaged my bag. Emma facepalm as I waved the half empty (or half full) Nutella jar in the air. And well, since Nutella was out of the bag, I proceeded eating it with Emma mumbling something like "put her on a choc-free diet" or stuff in the background.

Anyway, they figured I need time to savour the Nutella so they left me alone and dicussed among themselves.

"Hey maybe there a secret message written in invisible ink like in the movies?" I randomly suggested.

Since they have no clue what else to do, they proceed to find a candle and some matches.

"Wait for it..." Carryna held the paper over the flame.

"Hmm... maybe it isn't hot enough. Try being closer to the fire."

Nice suggestion. Bad aftermaths.

"OHMAIGAWD FIRE!"

"PUTITOUT! PUTITOUT!"

"WATER!"

"I'VE GOT IT! I'VE GOT IT!"

"UNSCREW THE FCKING BOTTLE CAP YOU IDIOT!"

"ARGH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SPLASHING!"

"DAMNIT I'M SORRY!"

"DON'T THROW THE BOTTLE AT THE... ashes..."

In sync, we looked at the remains of the paper and the near empty bottle next to it and started laughing. I guess tiles don't burn up, though it's blackened quite abit.

"Jen and men. Men and Jen... Hey it ryhmes!" Carryna stated as we were clearing up the mess we made.

"What else rhymes?" Somehow I saw Emma's eyes widen.

"Ben." She said.