Ch.10

"HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT????"

He yelled at her as she skated away. Truth was, she didn't really know. Well, maybe she had someone teach her while Killua was in the bathroom. And maybe she just picked it up really fast. 

"Come on!" She motioned for him to come, stumbling a little. 

"Hell no." He said, clinging onto the railing for dear life. 

"Come on Killua!" She whined. "You skateboard! It's like the same thing!"

"IT'S NOT THE SAME AT ALL!" He hissed. 

She outstretched her hand to him. "Here, I'll hold your hand."

His face flushed. "Whatever..." He mumbled, grabbing her hand. They immediately fell. 

"PFFT, WE SUCK AT THIS!" (Y/n) picked herself up and held her hand out to him. He accepted and hoisted himself up. 

"Do you want me to teach you?" She asked the albino. He nodded vigorously. 

"Just uh, swivel your feet?" She shrugged. 

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?" He deadpanned. 

"Like, um, In and out?" She demonstrated for him. He copied her. 

"Hey, I did it!" He smiled at her before falling again. 

She laughed at him, holding her stomach. He pulled her down by her wrist in a huff. "Oop Chile-" She said going down.

He stared into her (e/c) eyes, feeling mesmerized. He had this strange feeling in his stomach, like little fluttery feelings. She smiled gently at him. "Hey, Killu-"

"GET UP PUNKS! YOU'RE IN A SKATING RINK!" Yelled one of the guys who worked there

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! GET A REAL JOB YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HORSE SHIT." Killua practically screamed at him, angry for ruining the moment. 

"W-WELL FINE!" He skated away. 

"Poor Harold, he still hasn't moved out of his mother's basement."

"And he's already 38!" 

"Poor guy!"